UAI 100 - Maths 2/3/4 U 99,Geography 96 (6th in NSW),German 96,English 94,Physics 94 (1 Viewer)

ViRtUaL

1/cosC GSXR1000
HSC
haha yeah vinh's parents made him get a haircut and cut his nails everytime he had a med interview, so after a while he was constantly forced to groom himself.

and yeah, med it is for me. the only reason i considered comm/law was obvioulsy $50000 scientia, and cos all my close school mates went into commerce. but i realise it's better making new friends with ppl u dont know than sticking around the same ppl all yur life. and i still meet up with the commerce guys twice or three times a week at the arcade place at unsw. so yeah, its all good.

SyCoTiC

HSC
Hey ViRtUaL, just wondering if you've got my email? =S Seeing as you managed to hop on and make a few posts haha I was just curious whether or not you can tutor or hit me back on syco_pathic@hotmail.com

ViRtUaL

1/cosC GSXR1000
HSC
sorry guys, i think my tutoring ends here, i cant take any more people with uni and part-time work as well. thank u for all your enquiries, and good luck in your hsc.

is a roflcopter
HSC
good to see high boys stepping up and owning

HSC
Re: UAI 100 - Maths 2/3/4 U 99,Geography 96 (6th in NSW),German 96,English 94,Physics

UAI 100 thats scary u will be lucjy to be tutored by him:eek:

ViRtUaL

1/cosC GSXR1000
HSC
Vampire said:
Tutor me in med Kaveman...or Che will get you man!!
HAHA u guys showed up here too.
Someone actually suggested we (the kurry krew) have a holiday study group thing in the unsw library. I reckon it's just gonna degenerate into a check-out session, but we might be able to get some work done if rajan or quidditch/judas/devil are there.

ViRtUaL

1/cosC GSXR1000
HSC
holy shit nandos, 475 posts on boredofstudies. i never thought of u as a net geek.

Vampire

KOLLARZUP!!
HSC
yeh bro lol, I went through a phase in year 11-12 where I spent ages on here..anyways yeh it's a bad idea to study with us man, we'd talk about ladies/cricket/nick names for ages..STUDY WITH AZNS

ViRtUaL

1/cosC GSXR1000
HSC
yeh i prolly should ay, but the thing is we havent had any exams yet so nobody knows whos smart and who isnt. i havent actually met any super smart azns except alex yet. we gotta establish contacts man.

ViRtUaL

1/cosC GSXR1000
HSC
and by the way, i shouldve left with u and ali and rak, that QMP evidence-based thing was a boring useless piece of shat.

pippajane

HSC
I'm coming up to my trials which are at the beginning of term 3, so I was looking for some 2U math tutoring these holidays (from about the 20th of June). I live in the Hurstville region, so if that's okay, could you please PM me with your details? Thanks.

mzduxx2006

HSC
ViRtUaL said:
Hi This is Kaivan :D

I graduated from SYDNEY BOYS HIGH SCHOOL in 2006 as DUX, with a
UAI 100

I'm offering tutoring at $25 an hour if you can come to bowen library in maroubra and $28/hr if i come to yur place, provided u live in the eastern suburbs. I've tutored 8 kids for maths and 2 kids for physics since my results came out.

MATHEMATICS 2U, 3U, 4U:

Mathematics (2U) 2005 - 99 (10TH in the STATE) (verify here http://boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au/ebo...NC_2005_12.htm)
Mathematic Extension 1 (3U) 2006 - 99
Mathematic Extension 2 (4U) 2006 - 99

I would say this is my best subject by far. Not only can I teach Maths really well, I am also willing to share hundreds of Past Papers and Trials for Year 11 and Year 12.

GEOGRAPHY 2005 - 96 - 6TH in the STATE (verify here http://boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au/ebo...NC_2005_12.htm)

I have been 1ST in Geography in SYDNEY BOYS HIGH SCHOOL since Year 10.
This would also have to be another one of my specialties.
I earned a Medal in the 2006 National Geographic Channel Geography Competetion, ranked 5TH IN AUSTRALIA out of over 90000 students (verify here http://www.rgsq.org.au/resultsc.htm)
I am willing to share several past papers and broadsheets for skills practice, as well as extremely detailed notes, and perfect pre-prepared top-notch Band 6 essays and extended responses for all the topics.
In addition to this, I have excellent tips for structuring, addressing and writing an extended response essay to maximise marks.

PHYSICS 2006 - 94:
I was ranked 1ST in Physics in Year 11 2005, and 2ND in Physics Year 12 2006 at SYDNEY BOYS HIGH SCHOOL.

I am willing to share over 60 Past Papers and Trials for Year 11 and Year 12 HSC Physics, as well as extremely detailed notes on all the topics, and great tips on how to respond to questions to maximise marks. However, I can also actually explain the concepts and everything properly, to supplement just supplying pre-prepared notes and responses.

GERMAN CONTINUERS 2006 - 96:

I have been 1st in German at SYDNEY BOYS HIGH SCHOOL since Year 8.
OK, I'm not a native speaker so I won't be a perfectly fluent tutor, but I have acquired a lot of German speaking, writing, reading and listening ability over 6 years and I have a lot of top notch pre-prepared work, and heaps of practice comprehensions, reading and responding exercises, and listening passages. I also have effective exam tips to share.

ENGLISH ADVANCED 2006 - 94:

I have loads of pre-prepared, polished, refined Band 6 essays and creative writing pieces and ideas to share, and I can also help with Other Related Material and the all-important text types.

I did the following texts:
Area Of Study: Physical Journeys - Peter Skrzynecki (Immigrant Chronicle)
Module A: In the Wild - Brave New World/Bladerunner
Module B: Critical Study of Text - King Lear
Module C: Telling the Truth - Frontline

I also did Extension English with Crime Fiction, but I only got 45 out of 50 for this, but I am still willing to give a helping hand and share my essays and creative writing around. My essay in particular was decent, getting 23/25 in the trials.

PLEASE EMAIL ME AT dabeast04@hotmail.com IF INTERESTED, OR POST HERE
ahah yea? well i got dux of my school beat that!! HAHAHA

xcept my uai was about 10 points below urs and my school was about a million times shitter then yours :(

lol!

minijumbuk

┗(^o^ )┓三
HSC
Re: UAI 100 - Maths 2/3/4 U 99,Geography 96 (6th in NSW),German 96,English 94,Physics

How'd you get 99 in 2U maths when you're doing 4U? From my knowledge, I'm certain that you are only valid as a candidate if you are doing 3U or 2U maths. If you're doing 4U, you can only do Mathematics Extension 1/2 exams.

Am I correct?

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC

minijumbuk said:
How'd you get 99 in 2U maths when you're doing 4U? From my knowledge, I'm certain that you are only valid as a candidate if you are doing 3U or 2U maths. If you're doing 4U, you can only do Mathematics Extension 1/2 exams.

Am I correct?
he may have done accelerated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)