**UAI 100, UNSW Medicine student: Tutoring for Chemistry + Maths Ext. 1 & 2** (1 Viewer)

sai1123

HSC
My name is Siyang and I am offering tutoring for Preliminary and HSC Chemistry and Maths Ext 1 & 2. My results in the 2006 HSC were:

- UAI of 100
- 8th in state for Chemistry
- 2nd in state for Maths ext. 2
- 1st in state for Physics

Go to Board of Studies NSW if you want to check =)

I may also be able to help with Physics and 2U Maths if you need.

I am currently studying Medicine (entering 3rd year) at UNSW.

I have had 2 years worth of experience teaching both one-on-one and large classes both privately and at Harry's Mathematics tutoring centre. I always make sure that I cover the entire syllabus, focusing on any areas of weakness, as well as teaching students techniques for how to answer questions to maximise marks. My students all get access to my notes as well as other materials I have prepared over the past few years.

My students from last year were satisfied with their results, and one will be starting Medicine at UNSW this year (congrats to her!)

I live in Hurstville though will be willing to arrange something at/near UNSW if that's more convenient =)

I can do one-on-one tutoring or group teaching (so if you can find some friends to come along, you'll get cheaper rates)

If you're interested or have any questions, feel free to email me at sai112358@gmail.com and I'll get back to you ASAP. Please also include details on your other subjects, ranks etc.

Last edited:

CatOnAHorse

HSC
aah man if only u lived closer! Very impressive UAI i might add well done (Y)

kooltrainer

HSC
i no u.... but its dr du posted ur 100 uai on his wall of fame xD
i suppose u went to dr du as well?

sai1123

HSC
How do you know me? (Do I know you?)

Yes, I went to Dr. Du for English, so I guess he can take some credit for my UAI =)

sai1123

HSC
No actually - I went to Sydney Girls =) Guess I don't know you then?

VirgCap86

HSC
Hi! my name is AMNA...i really need help with physics! I am currently at Tafe studying the HSC. I do notr work so I cannot pay $30 an hour for tutoring...yet I would really like high quality tutoring! I live in Riverwood so hurstville should'nt be far. Pls reply ASAP as I urgently need tutoring for physics. My number is 0404 782 180

damok

HSC
hey whats your email so i can send a private message

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)