UAI 97+ 2/3/4U Maths and Physics Tutor (1 Viewer)

aakash

HSC
Hi, I am offering tutoring for Mathematics (2/3/4 unit) and physics. I have more than 2 years experience in tutoring. I have tutored at James-Ann College before and currently I am tutoring at a coaching centre but most of my students are private. In these 2 years I have taught about 50 students ranging from year 4 to year 12 and also 1st year University students.

Maths Extension 2
I provide notes for all the topics (with solved examples); it contains everything you need to know for your HSC Maths (Extension 2) exam. I have solutions to almost every question from Cambridge including Diagnostic test and Further Questions (and also bits from Fitzpatrick and Patel) which were done by me during my HSC, I don’t mind lending them to the students (if u ask nicely!). I love tutoring this that’s why I put this on the top!

Maths Extension 1 – year 11 and 12
I have access to many textbooks which I use to give extra practice exercises. I also have many past papers which are always helpful. I can provide notes as well, but usually whatever you get from school is sufficient.

Mathematics year 10, 11 and 12
Briefly: I provide
• Extra questions
• Past papers
• Notes

Physics - year 11 and 12
Love tutoring this as well! (because I always wanted to be an engineer – but somehow got into actuarial studies)

I basically use and recommend Jacaranda, we will go over topic by topic and I will explain you anything that you are not clear with. I would suggest that you attempt many questions and I am happy to provide with Extra questions and past papers.

I also tutor 1st year maths, statistics and units from financial mathematics.

This is what i got for HSC

HSC
Maths Extension 2 => 93
Maths Extension 1 => 96

UAI => 97.1

University
Mathematics IA (advanced) => 82
Mathematics IB (advanced) => 97

Current GPA => 3.92 (out of 4)
Maintaining High Distinction Average

2nd year : Actuarial Studies at Macquarie

call/sms/email me for more info

aakashjain1@hotmail.com

Last edited:

AnandDNA

HSC
Hi im glad i found a tutor who is in blacktown cause i live in blacktown and interested in home tutoring for Yr 11 3U maths, but i was wondering what the cost would be per hr .

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
dude, you're really desperate, aren't you? just leave the thread to those who are keen. to tell you the truth, you don't exactly have the most impress resume/ qualification.

behemoth100

Adv_Sci_Tutor
HSC
Whats wrong with you? His qualifications are quite fine, nothing disappointing about 93 in Ext 2 and 96 in Ext 1. He's perfectly qualified to tutor those subjects, and theres nothing wrong with him keeping his thread alive by bumping it everynow and then. If you don't have any non-negative opinions to give about someone then why bother speaking?

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
are you guys going out or something? i believe my doubts are justified.

i will stand by my comments about his credentials. look around the forum, everyone advertises here has a uai of 99.99999... i am not bagging about his results at all, in fact, he nailed me in that aspect. but judging by the responses (or lack thereof) to his thread, he really should just give up because he is getting nowhere.

aakash

HSC
Your absolutely WRONG dude-

Firstly , i dont even know him!

Secondly- about "getting nowhere" - I already have about 12 students this year and I am keeping this thread alive just for few more days since i have a couple of hours spare.

And yeh like behemoth100 said stop critisizing...
I dont want to be rude but this is none of your business.

Last edited:

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
aakash said:
Your absolutely WRONG dude-

Firstly , i dont even know him!

Secondly- about "getting nowhere" - I already have about 12 students this year and I am keeping this thread alive just for few more days since i have a couple of hours spare.

And yeh like behemoth100 said stop critisizing...
I dont want to be rude but this is none of your business.
12 in a year ... wow, that, is, fantastic.

am i being sarcastic? i will leave it for you to figure it out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)