• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

UAI 99.90 - tutoring in Bio. Chem. Phy. Eng (adv). Extn 1 Maths. Extn 2 Maths. (1 Viewer)

Abtari

HSC
PREFERRED LOCATION: PARRAMATTA LIBRARY
2005 HSC graduate with 2 yrs tutoring experience

Biology: 96
Physics: 94
Chemistry: 93
English (Advanced): 93
Mathematics Extension 1: 98
Mathematics Extension 2: 97

UAI: 99.9

I am currently offering tutoring in any or all of the subjects I completed for my HSC in 2005. I live in close proximity to the Parramatta/Carlingford/Baulkham Hills area but location of tutoring can be negotiated. I am flexible with the hourly rate, however, it will most likely be $30-35/hr. I am willing to share my complete set of hand-written notes for the above courses, typed notes for Advanced English, a thick pile of past trial examination and HSC examination papers, most with solutions for guidance, a healthy selection of reference books which are particularly ideal for science subjects. I am also able to provide advice on examination preparation and technique to maximise your UAI.

CONTACT DETAILS:
If interested, please private message (PM) me or contact me via:
Email: gitendrap@gmail.com

Last edited:

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
hahaha, i can't believe you actualy followed on with the acdive enoch gave and created a new thread iteslf...someone is in desperate need of students to tutor, hey, you're not the only one

Abtari

HSC
lol. i didn't know how to change the name of the thread so i resorted to creating a new one..

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
rnitya_25 said:
hahaha, i can't believe you actualy followed on with the acdive enoch gave and created a new thread iteslf...someone is in desperate need of students to tutor, hey, you're not the only one

whoa lol how did ur "c" move like 5 chars forward..lol

Mountain.Dew

Magician, and Lawyer.
HSC
abtari, congradulations on ur high UAI!

i give a bumpity bump for this guy.

really smart, really helpful, very insightful, inquisitive, friendly...the perfect tutor, even though he didnt get 100 (which he should)

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
Enoch said:
whoa lol how did ur "c" move like 5 chars forward..lol

lol!!!!!!!!! i just noticed, i have no idea. prolly the wierdest typo yet. lol

Abtari

HSC
As long as it is less than an hour's travel, then I am willing to make a sacrifice. And besides, I'm sure with an hour's travel from my side, and (if needed) some travel from you towards the mutual destination inbetween, it should be not-too-bad..

If still interested, please PM me or otherwise.

queenie

I know what ur thinkin...
HSC
oy a random question, what ended up counting for ur uai -- the 96 in bio or the 94 in phys?

Abtari

HSC
queenie said:
oy a random question, what ended up counting for ur uai -- the 96 in bio or the 94 in phys?
both.

the one that didn't count for me was chemistry.. don't ask me how :rolleyes:

Cinta_

HSC
Hi there, I was just wondering what Journey and prescribed texts you studied for Adv. Eng. Also what school did you go to? Thanks.

Abtari

HSC
Cinta_ said:
Hi there, I was just wondering what Journey and prescribed texts you studied for Adv. Eng. Also what school did you go to? Thanks.
hey cinta_,

for advanced english, we had to do imaginative journeys and our prescribed text was the poems of samuel taylor coleridge, specifically, the rime of the ancient mariner, frost at midnight, this lime-tree bower my prison and kubla khan..the rest are as follows:

Module A: Text and context: In the Wild Blade Runner(director's cut) and Brave New World
Module B: Critical Study of Texts: Speeches
Module C: Representation and Text: Powerplay Antony and Cleopatra

oh and I went to The King's School

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)