UAI Comparison 06 vs 05 (1 Viewer)

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
omg lol at the actuarial cutoffs... gettin lower haha almost everythin dropped this yr.. wat a great yr to do the hsc

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
:: ryan.cck :: said:
omg lol at the actuarial cutoffs... gettin lower haha almost everythin dropped this yr.. wat a great yr to do the hsc
lol but i think it's all relative perhaps...uai's might be lower this year too...

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Do we know how mac compares to the other unis? If the other unis, namely unsw, syd and uts, cutoffs went up, the reason could be simply less demand for mac this year

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
iambored said:
Do we know how mac compares to the other unis? If the other unis, namely unsw, syd and uts, cutoffs went up, the reason could be simply less demand for mac this year
Basically all bar USYD cutoffs fell

HotShot

-_-
HSC
AsyLum said:
That and the class of 2005 were significantly 'dumber' overall
well either we are dumb, or the teachers didnt do their job. But i think they are lot of events that affected our studies, like terrorism, tsunami -a lot of distractions?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
HotShot said:
well either we are dumb, or the teachers didnt do their job. But i think they are lot of events that affected our studies, like terrorism, tsunami -a lot of distractions?
You're kidding right?

Give it a break mate, the teachers are mostly the same ones who have been the teaching the same course for the past 2-3 years now. The exams weren't THAT hard, (actually quite easy compared to past years), you have resources abound from previous years, and most of it can be achieved through ROTE learning.

nwatts

HSC
HotShot said:
rofl you're a moron. our exams were easy (except for perhaps 2unit maths).

tell me exactly how terrorism affects studies? "oh noes i'll get blown up tomorrow I better stop studying and get back on bos"

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Prediction:

Compulsory act of singing the national anthem each day before school begins will dramatically decrease the UAI requirements in 2007.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
bscienceboi said:
Prediction:

Compulsory act of singing the national anthem each day before school begins will dramatically decrease the UAI requirements in 2007.
Nah, from what ive seen there are smart cookies in that year

Smokin'Squirrel

Learning to Surf
HSC
HotShot said:
well either we are dumb, or the teachers didn’t do their job. But i think they are lot of events that affected our studies, like terrorism, tsunami -a lot of distractions?
The majority of us have all gone through the same stuff, as well as the bali bombings, the world trade centre attacks, drought, famine, ... excuses won't get you very far in uni... you have to bring your own game to the plate as the lecturer's won't sit the exams for you.

I think, therefore, we can safely conclude:

HotShot said:
well... we are dumb
…compared to past years.

Although, this is only a state-wide reflection and does not necessarily deflate individual performances.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
Smokin'Squirrel said:
The majority of us have all gone through the same stuff, as well as the bali bombings, the world trade centre attacks, drought, famine, ... excuses won't get you very far in uni... you have to bring your own game to the plate as the lecturer's won't sit the exams for you.

I think, therefore, we can safely conclude:

…compared to past years.

Although, this is only a state-wide reflection and does not necessarily deflate individual performances.
but i have heard that uni make u smart rite?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
You can't seriously be real.

Last edited:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
:rofl:
we might be getting some interesting sorts this year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)