UAI estimation pls (1 Viewer)

cynthwn

i go to a public high school which i think not even in top 150...anyway, i hope to get a rough idea of what uai will i get...

subjects overall assessment mks ranks
biology 80/100 4/33
economy 81/100 2/15
chinese BS 91/100 1/20
math 2 u 78/100 4/43
ESL 80/100 1/20

i also take Math 3 u but result not tht good, so i think the above 10 unit would be the best 10 units

Thanks!

Eliza B

Those rankings are excellent,
I'd say you could get 90+ because your doing some difficult subjects and still achieving.
Please try extra hard in the subjects that your ranked 4th, you really want to be pushing those rankings during the hsc. Attempting to come first in all your exams. Perhaps u may want to think of dropping 3u maths, if it will not be included anyway. Then u can put the most effort into your other subjects and not waste time.
I hope I've helped
Eliza B

cynthwn

Thanks Eliza for ur advices and encouragement. :) ..it's so nice of you...but are u sure that i will get 90+? u see, my ranks are ok but the marks are not tht good, tht make me so confuse... :rolleyes:

krmak

HSC
(lol just joking wit above stuff....seriosuly i rekon u on the way to get around 75-80 since u not doin too good in 3unit...improve that to improve UAI, ur ranks r OK,too late to improve that now)

Last edited by a moderator:

Shifty

Bulldogs 04' Premiers
HSC
i think if u can improve your 2unit result to mid band 5, you will be well into the way of gettin 90s :)

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
krmak said:
I think Eliza B was smoking some shit when she said 90+....i rekon u'll b lucky to get 65 maybe not even that.

But hey u can always do farming at uni of Wagga Wagga. I'd b happy with that!

Cheers cuz!

(Parra come alive in 2005!)

(lol just joking wit above stuff....seriosuly i rekon u on the way to get around 75-80 since u not doin too good in 3unit...improve that to improve UAI, ur ranks r OK,too late to improve that now)
don't listen to him. if 3 u is your worst subject then it won't count.
krmak...it's called agriculture, and there's no such thing as uni of wagga wagga. it's called charles sturt. there's someone in this forum who got 99. something and goes there. so shut the fuck up.

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
My opinion. About the borderline 90 if your performance is somewhat similar to the HSC exam.

allstarr69

jeez id think youde be getting around 94-95, but i really dont have much knowledge on these things :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)