Uai Help (1 Viewer)

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
Hi i really wanna get a 75+ or 80+ UAI. however i think i went very poorly in maths,bus and eng...around low 70s maybe lower for maths...ive got biology and chemistry left with me ranked 2nd in both...do u have if i put in the hard yards and get good for the exams that i can achieve my desired UAI....thanks

Mr. Sabuncuoglu

Foo Fighter
HSC
wrxsti said:
Hi i really wanna get a 75+ or 80+ UAI. however i think i went very poorly in maths,bus and eng...around low 70s maybe lower for maths...ive got biology and chemistry left with me ranked 2nd in both...do u have if i put in the hard yards and get good for the exams that i can achieve my desired UAI....thanks
well seeming how u only went average for 3/5 exams.. that may hinder your UAI.. cuz everyone in the state would have prolly got 70's... but umm... if ur ranks for maths bus and english are good... and u go realli good in bio and chem like band 5 or band 6... then im sure your in with a CHANCE if with competing to get a 75-80 UAI... dont hope for anything higher... cuz thats unlikely... higher as in 85-90...
my gf is doin bio on friday aswell, she needs to go well in that exam as much as u do.... good luck for it cuz your in with a chance, just a mtter of how u perform aftr the exam, if u feel u "killed it" and did well, then u should b very happy cuz its making that UAI of 75-80 come closer to you... can u smell it now????? :p

GOOD LUCK :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)