UAI PREDICTION PLEASE!!! -- important (1 Viewer)

meekzy89

HSC
here are my ranks and trial marks

physics 2/9 86%

general maths 20/68 67%

biology 12/38 60%

i unit religion 22/70 70%

PD/H/PE 6/40 76%

advanced english 19/40 75%

what do u think i will get?

thankyou!!:)

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
You've already done two of your subjects and I don't know what your school is ranked.

Eusebius

Oxford Member
HSC
Im hoping for a place a USYD for a Combined Law Degree, either Arts/Law or International Studies/Law: 99.55

Also applied for law at Macquarie, UNSW and UTS

My courses and marks:

Extension Two English: 47 (ranked 1st in Course)
Extensioin One English: 45 (ranked 1st in Course)
Advanced English: 90 (ranked 1st in Course)
Modern History: 89 (ranked 1st in Course)
Ancient History: 90 (ranked 1st in Course)
Studies of Religion: 92 (ranked 2nd in Course
Legal Studies 94 (ranked 1st in Course)
History Extension 49 (ranked 1st in Course)

The Question is: Can i get the mark necessary for a law degree at USYD

if not, what UAI am i looking at?

Thankyou all

(School rank is decent, Last Year our top mark was 98.9 UAI and had 5 or 6 students in the 90 UAI range)

HSC
LOL, you asked on another thread didn't you? If i were you, i wouldn't worry, i reckon you could pull it off. If not, you'd get real close, and i think that there could be a little leway to get into the course. If you miss the uai, i would think that it would be by less than a uai point. So don't threat bro, i'm sure you'll make it in. If not, goto a different uni like UNSW or UTS, and if your DIEING to get into USYD, transfer after first year.

beststreet

HSC
N/A
no experience, but id say mid 70's for meekzy89. those ranks are decent and when compared to a state percentile, they do alright. otherwise, im fucked as our ranks are in the same position

Eusebius

Oxford Member
HSC
The Gate Keeper said:
LOL, you asked on another thread didn't you? If i were you, i wouldn't worry, i reckon you could pull it off. If not, you'd get real close, and i think that there could be a little leway to get into the course. If you miss the uai, i would think that it would be by less than a uai point. So don't threat bro, i'm sure you'll make it in. If not, goto a different uni like UNSW or UTS, and if your DIEING to get into USYD, transfer after first year.

Thnks..i know that i think alot about it. Que Sera Sera. what UAI are you hoping for?

HSC
indeed, whatever will be, will be.

I'm hoping for 80+, though it's a real float for me. What i mean by that is that my school in ranked about 200th, my subjects (in sig) are quite broad, as in they don't mix with eachother to much (except for 2u and physics). My sister is meant to be of same interlect as me, and she got woopped last year when she did her hsc, so yea, i'm afraid i'm gonna bomb out as well and end up with a uai far from my goal.
Worst subject for me is math, trial was 53%, but it was one of the independant papers, though that's no excuse. Hopefully i can do a lot better tomorrow.

Eusebius

Oxford Member
HSC
The Gate Keeper said:
indeed, whatever will be, will be.

I'm hoping for 80+, though it's a real float for me. What i mean by that is that my school in ranked about 200th, my subjects (in sig) are quite broad, as in they don't mix with eachother to much (except for 2u and physics). My sister is meant to be of same interlect as me, and she got woopped last year when she did her hsc, so yea, i'm afraid i'm gonna bomb out as well and end up with a uai far from my goal.
Worst subject for me is math, trial was 53%, but it was one of the independant papers, though that's no excuse. Hopefully i can do a lot better tomorrow.

How was the maths exam?..ive been waiting since ancient exam to do modern..still have 5 exams to pawn.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)