UAI prediction... (1 Viewer)

BigMac123

HSC
Ok here are my ranks after half yearly report...

Advanced English - 10/124 - 76%
Biology - 20/46 - 72%
Chemistry - 21/43 - 69%
Japanese Continuers - 3/8 - 81%
English Extension 1 - 3/27 - 89%
English Extension 2 - 2/12 - 80%

Well my school isn't exaclty ranked that well... like 100+...

i checked uai calculation on sam and it said 70 uai wtf?
and ppl at my school with similar rankings got a uai prediction of around 95....
then reading other ppl's uai predictions on BoS its more like 80 or 85?

arghhhhhh!!! i dunno what i should expect..!!! cos my ranks are ok but the course marks arent really that good? so confused...

So judging from these half yrly marks alone, what kind of uai do u think i'd be getting...? *crosses fingers*​

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
1st of all dont put your raw marks into sam....the marks you get when you get your hsc results are aligned, which are usually way higher than the raw mark.
judging from that, your english is pretty good, and so is jap but your chem and bio are average considering that all your subjects is going to count.
Youll have to improve on chem and bio during your trials (if you havent already done them) and during the externals.
This stage ill say youre around 85.

mariyamo

VIP
HSC
Your looking at a UAI of like 80-85 with those marks, you have really good ranks in most of your subjects which can significantly boost your HSC mark. Your final assessment mark can change once you've done the HSC even tho you probably would have calcuated it once you have finished your HSC subjects.

Btw, don't look at your school rank as something that would affect your marks, theres students who go to disadvantage schools who get really high UAIs

Good luck, don't worry, you have the potential to get a UAI of 85-88

ctkid

HSC
BigMac123 said:
Ok here are my ranks after half yearly report...

Advanced English - 10/124 - 76%
Biology - 20/46 - 72%
Chemistry - 21/43 - 69%
Japanese Continuers - 3/8 - 81%
English Extension 1 - 3/27 - 89%
English Extension 2 - 2/12 - 80%

Well my school isn't exaclty ranked that well... like 100+...

i checked uai calculation on sam and it said 70 uai wtf?
and ppl at my school with similar rankings got a uai prediction of around 95....
then reading other ppl's uai predictions on BoS its more like 80 or 85?

arghhhhhh!!! i dunno what i should expect..!!! cos my ranks are ok but the course marks arent really that good? so confused...

So judging from these half yrly marks alone, what kind of uai do u think i'd be getting...? *crosses fingers*

id like to say 92+ if it means anything to you. beacuse those are great ranks...keep up the good work mate

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)