UAI prediction =) (1 Viewer)

psychosomatic

pwnzor
HSC
I'm incredibly bored, despite the fact I have an exam tomorrow and should be busy studying. I hope I don't regret this...

Maths 2u - 25% (Worst rank - dropping after trials)

EngADV - 22/45, 76% ish

EngExt1 - 8/19, 80%

Music1 - 3/11, 85%-90% (weighting is all over the place - tres lazy)

SOR1 - 30/94, 80% (Yes, I go to a catholic school *cough* best performing catholic systemic school in NSW)

Geography - 10/23, 82%

Economics - 3/7, approximately 87%

Once I drop Maths 2u I will be stuck with 10 units. Yes, very dangerous... so I am told. But if I'm fcking up it's useless sitting in class trying to understand when I could be using that time to do better in other things! lmao *sigh*, like I should be doing my music electives...

Anyways, I was hoping for 85... personally I will be STTTOKKKED to get into the 80's. I need a UAI of 84 to get into UTS B Business/B Information Technology... I hope I kicked ass in the trials >_<

[edit] school is in the top 100. Top 70... top 65 haha, without giving it away it's in the 60's-65's. [/edit]

Could I still get 90? I mean after a lot of hard hard work and HSC pwnage?

Last edited:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yeah with a maths mark like that, its best to drop it so you have more time to concentrate on your other subjects. Sure 10 units might seem dangerous, but there is no point in doing a subject when youre absolutely doing bad in it.

your ranks are alright, plus that fact that youre in a top 100 school means your cohort would perform relatively well means that combined with solid hsc exam results and good results from your other peers, then i dont see why you cant scrape into the 90s.

psychosomatic

pwnzor
HSC
YAYYY! You've given me some hope *cries*
I'll have a heart attack if I get even touch 90... *sniffs air*
I love irony

xxtiaxchelseaxx

HSC
I'm only doing 10 units. I think its a bit of a risk but not as much as I used to think. Now I am just concerntrating on subjects that actually count.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)