UAI Prediction (1 Viewer)

Pace_T

HSC
Hey all
I'm wondering if you could give me a UAI prediction because I don't think SAM is being realistic, since I go to a school that is ranked past 200.

My half yearly scores/overall assessment average (considering weightings, incl. half yearly)/rank
English Standard - 86%/94%/1st
Maths Advanced - 95%/91%/1st
Maths Extension - 93%/91%/1st
Chemistry - 85%/87%/1st
Modern History - 70%/77%/2nd
Business Studies - 95%/96%/1st
IPT - 93%/88%/1st

I put in the separate half yearly scores as I believe that is a good indication of how I will go in the HSC.

Hmm yeh.. I stuffed up the modern history exam. However, first was only 4% higher than me, and I can almost garuantee I will be coming first at the end of the year ;)
English... I know not too great, but I came equal 2nd in the year (including advanced students) for the half yearly, which was basically the same for standard and advanced. The people who got first and equal second do 4 unit english :eek:

I'm really hoping I get into this particular course with 82~ UAI cut off. Oh and by the way, my school is pretty shitty ranked. In 2003, someone got 96.9, I'm not sure about last year but it was lower. But our year is a smarter bunch for sure. I go to Casula High School.

Thanks for any replies :)
Pace T.

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
your half yearly assessment marks are no indication of wat your uai will be
just do as well as you can in everything and you'll get wat u get
looking at your subjects u should get over 90

Pace_T

HSC
thanks for ur speedy response
i thought it would be in terms of exam conditions :eek: like it would be a much better incidication than an overall assessment mark

thanks!

FinalFantasy

HSC
u should consider da difficulty of ur exams and if the people u beat are good as well, but i reckon u'll get into dat course ur trying for:)

Pace_T

HSC
Hmm, anyone else want to help predict my uai?
Thanks! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)