UAI!! Stressed out (1 Viewer)

XxXHayleyXxX

HSC
I'm really stressed out about the UAI and my HSC marks,I want a really good UAI predicted UAI 85.00%,I do 4 hours of study every day mostly some days I might do 2 or 3, but what I want to know is am I putting in enough effort to achieve well,I'm trying hard and I'm not getting any good marks, my marks are around that.

How Can I Improve? any advice here or what not (no negative replies)

English
Around 40%
Maths
33%
Modern History
50 to 60%
Ancient History
70%
Drama
50%
"HSC 2008"

General Maths,Standard English,Modern History,Ancient History,Drama and Business Services (VET).

Last edited:

boris

Banned
HSC
I'm over you kids and your 'OMG HOW DO I GET AN AWESOME UAI?'

How the hell do you think you'll get a UAI? Studying for hours a day doesn't necessarily equate to UAI success if you're shit at everything.

The end.

KatPadackles

HSC
I'm pretty stressed out too.. But i guess alot of us are! Um, maybe talk to your teachers about what you think you should do to increase your marks..

Keep trying!

boris

Banned
HSC
English
Around 40%
Maths
33%
Modern History
50 to 60%
Ancient History
70%
Drama
50%
"HSC 2008"
lol wut? no chance in hell you'll get a UAI of 85

moar like 55.

MissingInAction

CuRrEnTlY sOmEwHeRe...MoSt LiKely LoSt...OhHh...
HSC
At the moment, all of us are pretty stressed. There is an UAI predictor, but I say not to trust those as your marks can end up changing over time. Do an activity to calm yourself down and keep up your studying. You should be fine. "Aim for a goal and don't let your mind wander, keep at it until you achieve your goal." That is what my teacher says. He taught 4u maths, so I do believe that he knows what he is saying.:read:

Foxodi

HSC
4 hours a day and those the results your getting?

Give up hope on education, seriously, if it isnt your thing, its not your thing.... Become a musician or something :D

ccc123

HSC
XxXHayleyXxX said:
I'm really stressed out about the UAI and my HSC marks,I want a really good UAI predicted UAI 85.00%,I do 4 hours of study every day mostly some days I might do 2 or 3, but what I want to know is am I putting in enough effort to achieve well,I'm trying hard and I'm not getting any good marks, my marks are around that.

How Can I Improve? any advice here or what not (no negative replies)

English
Around 40%
Maths
33%
Modern History
50 to 60%
Ancient History
70%
Drama
50%
"HSC 2008"

General Maths,Standard English,Modern History,Ancient History,Drama and Business Services (VET).
If you're doing 4 hrs a day of study and still achieving marks of this calibre, I doubt your study is productive. I would suggest re-evaluating your study techniques. This whole '4 hrs a day' thing obviously isn't helping you achieve the marks you deserve.

Caitlin63

:-)
HSC
KatPadackles said:
I'm pretty stressed out too.. But i guess alot of us are! Um, maybe talk to your teachers about what you think you should do to increase your marks..

Keep trying!
I agree, the best thing you could do is talk to your teachers about how you can improve as it is stated in this thread, i also agree with this, that if you study for 4 hours a day perhaps you are studying the wrong things or using a method that is not right for you. If you talk you your teachers I am sure they will be more than happy to lend a hand and help you to work on ways to have focused and productive study to improve your results.

Keep up the Effort, Best of Luck!

kaos12345

HSC
not looking good, plenty of time to improve though :) otherwise it could end up in epic fail <30 uai.

Melissy

HSC
I'm basically in the same boat. i study bout 3-4hrs everynight, however, my results and ranks are pretty good. what works for me is balencing work and fun.. make sure you leave at least one hour a day for yourself..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)