UAI? What do you think you would get as a UAI? (1 Viewer)

What UAI you think you will get?

• 90 to 100

Votes: 38 46.3%
  • 80 to 90

Votes: 14 17.1%
  • 70 to 80

Votes: 12 14.6%
  • 60 to 70

Votes: 8 9.8%
  • 50 to 60

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • 50 or lower

Votes: 5 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
shanti96 said:
I'd be lucky to get over 70+... so screwed.
Nah, you'll be fine. I am so screwed for legal studies. ><

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
shanti96 said:
I'd be lucky to get over 70+... so screwed.
Bangel ftw

hmmm my UAI prediction was 96.35 but seriously who knows, i personally thought it would be more realistic to think around 94ish
a lot of my friends asure me i'm going to get 90+ but you really never know, so as long as i get 85 and above then i'll be happy cos i'll get into almost all the courses i want

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
ahen said:
Bangel ftw

hmmm my UAI prediction was 96.35 but seriously who knows, i personally thought it would be more realistic to think around 94ish
a lot of my friends asure me i'm going to get 90+ but you really never know, so as long as i get 85 and above then i'll be happy cos i'll get into almost all the courses i want
O__O we had the exact same UAI estimates ?!

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
ahen said:
lol why am i not surprised :p
lolol rekn , gosh we're so similar aye.

hmm ..

lol youre so lucky neha , anything for you 85 will get you into any of your prefs hey (cept the top few :p). =sigh= , if i get 85 im pushed down to 8th preference. ><"

LatK7

HSC
What i think i will get? 77-78

What i'd really like, 80.

Must destroy SOR II on wednesday.

G

gaoOO

Dave2007 said:
My predicted UAI was 99 after the trials...all down hill from there :(

I have completely fucked up several sections, started studying for most hsc subjects the night before or woken up early on the morning they're on to do like the first read over of notes from the trials. I think everyone drilling into you "you're going to do great" made me complacent, so now I'm doing alot shitter than I should. I know I've blown any chance to get into law at SYD or UNSW... now its either transfer in or go to ANU...oh well.
LOL, you're in the exact same situation as me. My estimate UAI was above 99 too, but they didn't consider the fact that i got through the year mainly through flukes, and i had little motivation to study before HSC. lol, i still have exams, and i spend my days bludging away... i don't thinnk i'll be able to get into combined law either and i'm definitely not going to ANU

Lauraline xx

HSC
well well well... over 40% of the people who voted think they will get over 90...thats interesting considering... what... 10% of the state will achieve this... hhaha... this must be a really smart forum!

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
morganforrest said:
More like people the people who bother to come on here are smart and secondly, people are more likely to vote if they're going to get a high UAI. Not as many people want to admit they're only going to get 50
I did.

williamc

HSC
Umm guess 92-95UAI. Aslong as i get into usyd eco i dont care.

Lauraline xx said:
well well well... over 40% of the people who voted think they will get over 90...thats interesting considering... what... 10% of the state will achieve this... hhaha... this must be a really smart forum!
Well actually 16% of the state get a UAI 90+, and around 30% get a UAI of 80+. But yes, this is a smart forum.

Dave2007

HSC
My predicted UAI was 99 after the trials...all down hill from there :(

I have completely fucked up several sections, started studying for most hsc subjects the night before or woken up early on the morning they're on to do like the first read over of notes from the trials. I think everyone drilling into you "you're going to do great" made me complacent, so now I'm doing alot shitter than I should. I know I've blown any chance to get into law at SYD or UNSW... now its either transfer in or go to ANU...oh well.

-pari-

HSC
N/A
anything above 95.1 (b.com unsw)

thats what i want and yes i also think i might JUST scrape above 95. though my externals are uber shit.

-pari-

HSC
N/A
My predicted UAI was 99 after the trials...all down hill from there

I have completely fucked up several sections, started studying for most hsc subjects the night before or woken up early on the morning they're on to do like the first read over of notes from the trials. I think everyone drilling into you "you're going to do great" made me complacent, so now I'm doing alot shitter than I should.
ditto every word.

morganforrest

HSC
Lauraline xx said:
More like people the people who bother to come on here are smart and secondly, people are more likely to vote if they're going to get a high UAI. Not as many people want to admit they're only going to get 50

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)