UAI without tutors? (1 Viewer)

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
KeypadSDM said:
Hours of tuition:
Physics: 10 hours total
Chem: 3 hours a week for 30 weeks [mostly uni stuff though, not much on the year 12 course]
Engish: 5 hours total

FOCUS: Nothing for maths. Take that RUSE!
18 hours a week??
Was it worth it?

Touchstone

HSC
Never had a tutor, ever. Got 96.90, you just need to be determined and study effectively. I suppose I could have got a higher UAI with tutoring but I only needed one around 95, so that's OK.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Smart_Dunce said:
18 hours a week??
Was it worth it?
A week? dolt, read my post. 10 hours total for physics, like those Prior Education holiday courses, I went to one of them. It was a few days for 1 week, and the notes were great. [The teaching abiliy lacked in EVERY AREA, but my school subsidised it, so why not get free tutoring?]

The English I blame on a lack of any teaching skill @ school, so I went to a tutor to find out what the HSC markers wanted. Got some good ideas. And it was 5 * 1 hour sessions during term 3. When your English teacher is proud her top student got 87, you're not looking at a high quality teacher. [She's an idiot]

The Chemistry was because my mum & her extended family were tutored by the guy, he's a legend. [And easliy beats the teacher who I got fired from my school for ineptitude].

But again, I refer to the focus point. SUCKED IN RUSE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)