Uai (1 Viewer)

Shamz

HSC
N/A
Hi i was just wondering

Make it your doing ok (pretty good) in most of ur subjects and like 2 not that great, can u still get 90 as a uai mark. Does internal count heapz...Like if im getting 79% in my internals and i get 80 in the hsc can i get a 90 smthng uai

OH yeh and make it u do not so great MEDIUM in ur internals can u still get a uai mark in the 90's

Last edited:

untamedanimal

For your internals you're ranknig is what is more important then the actual mark. It is possible to get UAI of over 90s with 2 subject not that great, depending on how not great it is. But you would generally have to do pretty well in the other subjects, basically all of them

santaslayer

HSC
Internal: 50%
External: 50%

Internal + External= UAI

Yes you can still get 90.00! :)

TheKey

HSC
im about to assume by internal u really mean the mark that ur school is giving u at the moment, like the result of all ur assesments in school.

dont worry what mark u get in school, it is NOT the mark thats going to be printed as ur 'internal mark'. Just worry about how ur mark compares to the person coming first. So as long as ur within 10% the person coming first u can expect to get a very nice suprise at the HSC.

However u must do well in the hsc and thanks to scaling doing well isnt all that hard, i had no idea that my 70% which i got in the HSC 2 unit maths exam would end up in high 80's when the HSC marks were released. If u can in reality get arounfd 75-80% that will be very close to getting band 6, it may even be a band 6 (this depends alot on subjects).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)