70 in SAM gets you 43???
That's hard to believe.
Very hard.
Very very hard.

SAM is wrong.

Last edited:

dumarab

HSC
thats funny coz everyone on these forums appears to be getting >99 and i only thought thatn 1% of people get that. If that's so all that 1% of people must be really active in this site :p

Kew

HSC
My minimum aim is 73, though something about UAI calculators makes me feel I will not get it.. rofl.

HSC
dumarab said:
thats funny coz everyone on these forums appears to be getting >99 and i only thought thatn 1% of people get that. If that's so all that 1% of people must be really active in this site :p
[FONT=&quot]
Around 1.7% of people get 99 UAI + and Bored usually attracts people concerned with their education and consequently those people will achieve a high UAI, rather than the dropkicks who aim for 63 *looks at sig*
[/FONT]

Josiie

HSC
aiming for 80 and above but would be happy with anything between 76-80

ipod21

HSC
our school dont tell us our esimated UAIs, but i just use the mark on the reports on SAM and i get 87.

WhiteD

Banned
HSC
kevinx2 said:
[FONT=&quot]
Around 1.7% of people get 99 UAI + and Bored usually attracts people concerned with their education and consequently those people will achieve a high UAI, rather than the dropkicks who aim for 63 *looks at sig*
[/FONT]
....as long as you accept that.

I personally do not care for law or medicine or anything high, but I know I deserve 99.80 or so anyway, and plan on achieving it.

longy91

HSC
ever since i got early entry for commerce, my study has gone down the drain! im looking at 75! im so disappointed now, cause i know that if i had studied in the holidays, i could easily get 90, and do law instead!! oh well..

erm

HSC
longy91 said:
ever since i got early entry for commerce, my study has gone down the drain! im looking at 75! im so disappointed now, cause i know that if i had studied in the holidays, i could easily get 90, and do law instead!! oh well..
early entry for commerce where? if i may ask

lucidassembly

HSC
le-foot said:
I WANT either 96+

Or 88+

I.e. If i got 89 i'd be ecstatic, but if I got 95 I'd be pissed.
Haha I love this logic. I pretty much think the same way :rolleyes:

lukeszalla

HSC
N/A
im aiming for 99 but anything above 95 would be fine, i already got an apprenticeship an a sparky but i still wanna be able to say i did well in the HSC

superbella

HSC
i need a 82.5 or something to get into animal and vet bioscience in syd, but if i dont get that i hope for 75+. i have early entry for commerce and if i cant get into syd i am pretty sure i could get into macquarie, so what ever happens ill transfer to syd from whereever i end up next year.. im just happy i am already accepted in a uni lol! even if its not my first preference..

Black Hawker

HSC
superbella said:
i need a 82.5 or something to get into animal and vet bioscience in syd, but if i dont get that i hope for 75+. i have early entry for commerce and if i cant get into syd i am pretty sure i could get into macquarie, so what ever happens ill transfer to syd from whereever i end up next year.. im just happy i am already accepted in a uni lol! even if its not my first preference..
Early entry for Macquarie? I didn't know they had Early Entry...

123delirious

HSC
At least a 90 for B Commerce at UNSW or USYD. Either that or an 82 at Macquarie

duack

HSC
u ppl try too hard. im only aiming for a 60 to get into UWS for a career that wood pay as much as many 90+ courses wood. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)