UCAT Notes - 96th percentile - ONLY $10 (1 Viewer)

yasman02

HSC
N/A
Hey guys,

I've recently sat the UCAT this year and got a score in the 96th percentile. I believe that in order to succeed in the UCAT exam, you MUST have the appropriate resources. When I was studying for my exam I didn't have much guidance as nobody I knew had done the exam. However, along my studies, I compiled notes, tips, tricks and minor details to look out for in the UCAT exam. I believe this is what allowed for me to do well in the exam.

Now, in my notes, I am offering a breakdown of each section, furthermore, I breakdown each question type within each section. My notes also include ways to answer each question type.

I am offering all of this for a mere $10. My notes are thorough and in-depth.

For an additional $5 you can get a document that has common pitfalls, things which may throw you off in the exam and exam strategies which paid dividends for me. I compiled these from courses like MedEnty and NIE Prep courses and also from friends that had good tips and tricks.

For another $5 you can get another document that breaks down what the UCAT is, how to prepare for it, how I prepared, how I studied, how long to study for, how to beat the UCAT, and general tips that I find to be asked frequently.

So, for $20 you can get the whole package!

Especially, now that the UCAT session is happening, it's important to keep concepts fresh in your head, and my notes, if revised upon will allow for that.

If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to leave a comment down below.

Attached are sample pages of the notes.

Attachments

Last edited:

Accurate

clix
HSC
Hey guys,

I've recently sat the UCAT this year and got a score in the 96th percentile. I believe that in order to succeed in the UCAT exam, you MUST have the appropriate resources. When I was studying for my exam I didn't have much guidance as nobody I knew had done the exam. However, along my studies, I compiled notes, tips, tricks and minor details to look out for in the UCAT exam. I believe this is what allowed for me to do well in the exam.

Now, in my notes, I am offering a breakdown of each section, furthermore, I breakdown each question type within each section. My notes also include ways to answer each question type, common pitfalls, things which may throw you off in the exam and exam strategies which paid dividends for me.

I am offering all of this for a mere $10. My notes are thorough and in-depth. If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to leave a comment down below.
Hello, did you start studying for UCAT in Yr 11 or during Yr 12?

yasman02

HSC
N/A
Hello, did you start studying for UCAT in Yr 11 or during Yr 12?
My apologies for the late reply! Regarding your question, I started studying for the UCAT around the 6 week holidays of year 12. I consistently studied up until my exam from that point forward.

yasman02

HSC
N/A
Bump. Also, for those interested in the notes, I can send them either soft or hard copy and I accept payment via PayPal if that is easier for you :)

tummyy

HSC
Hey I'd like to purchase these notes. Is there any way to contact your privately? I don't use this website much

gudetamago

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi, I'm interested! Did you go to private coaching as well (Matrix, iCanMed etc.)?

yasman02

HSC
N/A
Hi, I'm interested! Did you go to private coaching as well (Matrix, iCanMed etc.)?
Never did! I did have contact with many people who did go to MedEmtry and NIE courses, they gave me their notes and such and I've taken them into account when writing my notes! I'll send you a PM regarding details :)

yasman02

HSC
N/A
Bump. I'm also offering questioning and help whenever you like! Whether that be via Discord or some other platform, i'll be able to help you with whatever you need.

yasman02

HSC
N/A
Bump. Please feel free to leave a message about any questions you may have! I accept all payment methods including PayPal. The notes are soft-copy and will be delivered via email and Discord.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)