uh-oh, hsc too close (1 Viewer)

Tadaa

HSC
sigh* i'm not prepared. what if i get a 70s atar.... can someone convince me that it' will be okay in the future Dx

Tadaa

HSC
NO! D:
... haha but why is tafe bad?

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Remember the ATAR is not the start or end all of things, it is merely used as a pathway into university. There's life outside of uni you know and even for uni, there's so many ways you can get in such as TAFE or work experience even.

Now is not the time to be worrying about all this, just focus on your exams, when you finish one, forget it and move onto the next. Let your ATAR determine itself, you can help it by doing the best you can in your exams.

Tadaa

HSC
== futures bleak, road ahead is tough then?

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
sigh* i'm not prepared. what if i get a 70s atar.... can someone convince me that it' will be okay in the future Dx
My brother got like 59.something. He had to do some tafe to supplement his uni degree, but he did well in uni. He's got a good job now in the exact field he wanted. He probably makes more than my sibling that was dux at school. With an ATAR in a 70s, there's still uni courses to pick from and you can transfer.

freeeeee

HSC
yes, although Atar is not the only way to get into Uni, if you dont get a good Atar, you will just waste time + money (e.g. repeating, transfering to a dif course, going to tafe)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)