Ultimo Tafe - please help (1 Viewer)

dancingskeleton

HSC
I need to make some decisions very soon on what I do next year. I have heard that Ultimo Tafe is sweet for science. I want to do a teriary prep course where I will have the opportunity to do as much science/ health related subjects as possible as I'll be studying nutrition at university later.

Is anyone doing a tert. prep course at ultimo? Or anywhere where they have sciencey stuff?

I really need any advise I can get. Thanks for you time.

stemcell

HSC
N/A
Hi,
I study biomedical science (diploma in pathology) at TAFE ultimo. Don't really know much about other science courses here, but the one I am doing is very good. The labs are new and well equipped and the course content and student/teacher ratio is excellent. I suggest you pay a visit, have a look around the buildings and make appointment with the course coordinator. My experience is that if you call them or e-mail TAFE custumer service, you won’t really find out what you want, it is better to talk face to face with them. HTH

melodic_gal

HSC
I finished Tert prep course at Ultimo last year.. i didn't do any sciences but they are definitely sciences in the course like Biology, Chemistry,Physics. I had friends who has selected these in the tert preparation course. Doing the TPC is a excellent choice it whips you for uni or other tafe courses :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)