Ultimo TAFE (1 Viewer)

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
Re: ultimo tafe anyone?

bumbo_hippo said:
cool!!
i will probably just walk by you the first few times...because i am shy....
and then i will probably come on BOS site and tell you what i was wearing and maybe you might remember that you saw a weird little girl...a nigel!! haha....
Kool, I have a pretty good memory lol its sumwot like an elephant:rofl:

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Re: Ultimo, best TAFE?

Frigid said:
then you will be interested to know that UNSW also sprung from the ashes of Sydney Technical College, which split up to become the NSW Institute of Technology (which became UTS in 1988) and NSW University of Technology (which became UNSW in 1958). :D
Thats actually very interesting Frigid - I would never have thought UTS, UNSW and Ultimo TAFE used to be the same institute. It sort of puts things in perspective too since alot of unis must have started off as TAFEs and private colleges as well - maybe there really isn't that much difference in the end between a uni and other places.

Last edited:

CoFFee BreAk

HSC

crimsonsabre said:
ok, so you two girls are white washed. but, BIG BUT, please don't tell me you don't eat this:

Pho....yummmmmmmm!! XD
Well, I was a bit late to drop at this thread again, but haha. Very funny! :D I forgot to mention that Asian dishes is definitely on my list. Should've wrote that hehe

On with the topic: so now I know I don't have to regret that I ended up going to TAFE. Besides, it's far more easier to establish connections right? That's the essential factor for our future ;)

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A

kami said:
Thats actually very interesting Frigid - I would never have thought UTS, UNSW and Ultimo TAFE used to be the same institute. It sort of puts things in perspective too since alot of unis must have started off as TAFEs and private colleges as well - maybe there really isn't that much difference in the end between a uni and other places.
well, i would still say there is a massive difference between a degree and a diploma - for one, the length is longer by a year. i also think uni is in general a lot more theoretical, whereas colleges are more practical.

bumbo_hippo

HSC

Numero Uno said:
u my friend are an idiot

what? i don't like school!!
i don't want to go somewhere that will...take a looooooong time to get out of!!!

finally finished high school...and its back into school!!
whats the point of graduating?! sigh~~~~

bumbo_hippo

HSC

champ_sammy_19 said:
Kool, I have a pretty good memory lol its sumwot like an elephant:rofl:

haha...ok~
i will...think of something crazy to do...:p

sigh..tafe on monday~~
i don't want to go to school!! >"<

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A

Frigid said:
well, i would still say there is a massive difference between a degree and a diploma - for one, the length is longer by a year. i also think uni is in general a lot more theoretical, whereas colleges are more practical.
Oh, I agree - but it is interesting to see that in a handful of decades a former TAFE became one of the prestigious unis in the state. It simply outlines(to me at least), how superficial some of the boundaries are between the two educational sectors.

crimsonsabre

HSC
N/A

heya bumpy, how was tafe for you?
did you see any hot guys huh? *nudge nudge*
i might be going there too. i dunno. if i do, be my friend! because i don't know anyone there.

i like doing a lot of stuff girls do, like shopping and such.

Dee Dee

nak_yim
HSC

bumbo_hippo said:
does anyone go to ultimo tafe?
or did business cert 2 like last year or something??

im so lost!!
class seem to be really easy but im not sure if i should buy the textbooks...
but the teacher said to get keyboarding book by first lesson...

so im looking for secondhand books!!

wilson, valda, word at work, volume 1, pearson education australia
and
wigzell joanne, word at work, volume 1, routine tasks, grevillea books, (4th edition-revised for word 2003)

if you have any of those or know anyone who did the course and may have those books! please tell me!! thank you!! :p
i got to ultimo tafe.. in block G..isnt that where ya at too?yea totoally weird..tafe is so not the same as high school.. i do Hr..
yea i reckn this week has been a real bludge... and its so strange that they dont give u more info.. i guess they dont want to scare us.. though i have 8 assessment already damn.. whats with that..

bumbo_hippo

HSC

danxs guys!!!

yeah tafe is pretty boring this week! im done for da week so yeah i have a long weekend!!

yeah im in building G...i really haven't found anyone from BOS site at tafe...haha..mayb cuz i wasn't realli trying to find anyone!:p

well...it would b koolz to jus meet up one day...dat would b totally funny~~

hanzo~ u lied once again!!
u said u don't come one anymore!! Gosh!! u r da biggest liar i have ever met!!

7th Sign

HSC

anita_wax said:
loftus (h)

loftus sucks...

I got mates going to that tafe they say its really shit...

I think st george is ok,

but I have to agree Ultimo is probly the best, If I was not soo far away from it I would probly go their.

Joe Bloe

HSC

There is nothing wrong with Loftus Tafe..
Everyone there says it dominates St.George.. A few kids at work go to St.George aswell and they all say its full cheap as..
Loftus is fine.
Lots of hot chicks too. :)

7th Sign

HSC

Joe Bloe said:
There is nothing wrong with Loftus Tafe..
Everyone there says it dominates St.George.. A few kids at work go to St.George aswell and they all say its full cheap as..
Loftus is fine.
Lots of hot chicks too. :)
Yeah every one has different things to say about each tafe, ultimo is deffiantly the best but.

Who cares in the end tafe is crap compared to uni.

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC

7th Sign said:
Yeah every one has different things to say about each tafe, ultimo is deffiantly the best but.

Who cares in the end tafe is crap compared to uni.
Ultimo rules and some uni's r shit so meh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)