UMAT 2012 Group Discount (1 Viewer)

wise_cub

HSC
Heyy guys, I'm thinking about doing the medentry course preparing for UMAT in 2012 - the platinum course have lectures included in the deal (with books and prac papers) and it costs $790 - BUT if you put two or more people's names down on your application form the price is reduced to $570. Is anyone interested in the group discount, im looking for more people. :) Thanks

Bobbo1

HSC
Hey, check out my resources before forking out so much money!! It's only $50, and I'm pretty sure you'd be getting almost as much resources. Anyway, you'll have to contact by tomorrow as I'll be out of city, anyway link below \/

nursebecky

HSC
I'd like to be in the group for the discount.
PM me for details

sparky_99

HSC
Hi, I like to be included in the group discounts.
Please let me know if anyone is interested to be part of the group discount for Medentry or other UMAT training, as I am ready to sign up soon. Please PM me asap. Thanks.

toocool4skol

HSC
N/A
Hi, I live in melbourne and i would love to join the group discount, when are you thinking of doing it?

stillthinkin

HSC
It would be awesome if I could be a part of the group discount thing. Message me the details :)

Aysce

HSC
If your group is full, perhaps we can form another group. I would like to be in a group if possible though :)

wise_cub

HSC
Hey guys sorry but my group is now filled. The peeps on here could join forces or something maybe? Good luck all

sandradoo0

HSC
N/A
If you didn't make it into Medicine or Dentistry this year, my advise is to get a UMAT tuition from www.umataustralia.com.au
Their tutors are actual accredit teachers by the department of Education and Training. They sit UMAT every year and they know what to teach you. They are the only company that provide a professional preparation. Good luck

Derelict

HSC
Hey are people still looking for people to join? I'm on my lonesome and need some peeps for the M******* groupie discount :).
PM me or Email me here: eden.tam@live.com.au Pls :).

colouredpencil

HSC
Hey if anyone is interested in a group discount for either march or april Platinum Package. I live in Sydney. :)

delian

HSC
N/A
Personally doing practice papers is the best preparation, (in my opinion)
I have 10 papers available for $50, a big saving on $500 courses.

rice4life

HSC
Hiya 'colouredpencil' =]
I originally had three people in my group... But one person backed out and there is only two people left in my group... And the two people in my group including me have already paid. Was wondering if you would like to join us for the group discount? But you have to pay by the 6th of Feb 2012. We live in Auckland by the way. Thanks! You can PM me

Last edited:

umatuser

HSC
N/A
Hi

I'm interested in signing up the group discount medentry program over the Easter Holiday. Please send me an email on dodomailonly@gamil.com or call me on 0422 850 511 asap. I would like to finalise the registration by the end of this week.

Cheers
Tina

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)