Umat 2015 (1 Viewer)

iMMORTAL153

HSC
Uni Grad
Anyone else get rekt by section 3? I found section 1 and 2 to be the norm, but section was different.

leesh95

HSC
I effed up so bad on sec 3. Didn't even answer half the questions. Well there goes my chances for med AGAIN.

rand_althor

HSC
Section 3 was so much harder than what I expected. Those 3x3 matrix questions with the arrows and shapes were just confusing. Section 1 and 2 were not too bad.

leesh95

HSC
I kind of wish I didn't do medentry now. The quality of their exams was very different to the actual thing

m_wahwah

HSC
N/A
I kind of wish I didn't do medentry now. The quality of their exams was very different to the actual thing
Yeah Ive done most of the MedEntry papers but that was vompletely different, much harder I thought.

I reckon I did okay on Section 3, but Section 2 killed me

m_wahwah

HSC
N/A
Yeah Ive done most of the MedEntry papers but that was vompletely different, much harder I thought.

I reckon I did okay on Section 3, but Section 2 killed me

HSC
N/A
completely flunked section 3. it threw me off sooooooooo much that even though section 1 was doable, my brain was too flustered to even think
-____- ugh WHYYYYY so i flunked 1 and 3 fosho T_T man i guess acer's really trying to make section 3 uncoacheable now
SO YEAH, acer practise papers got it right for 1 and 2 , but way off for 3 :'(

ellentowers

HSC
section 3 was alot harder than i expected, but the emotional questions were pretty easy

Khan.Paki

HSC
wow medentry section 3 questions were so much easier than the actual UMAT. How did you guys find the overall test? Did anyone run out of time towards the end? had to guess a couple of questions. :(

ayad8

HSC
i gotta admit section 3 was surprisingly harder then i expected it to be

iMMORTAL153

HSC
Uni Grad
I was not prepared for shapes that change to another in between figures. Also did anyone get the question where you had to follow a set of instructions regarding leap years and were given equations. How were you supposed to do that?

nancylime

HSC
pick the fckn middle seriously killed me. I was doing mine section by section and found the first two reasonable, but the non-verbal reasoning holy moly! I was running out of time towards the end so I ended up guessing B for most of them lol not lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)