UMAT practice exams.... (1 Viewer)

wth...

HSC
Has anyone tried the UMAT practice exams? If so, is any comments? Or Recommendations?

Feedback would be greatly appreciated.. :D

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
I highly recommend that you purchase the ACER practice exam and the two practice booklet exams as a few of the questions pop up each year in the real UMAT exam and so on. They are excellent study and preparation resources nonetheless.

amyianson

HSC
Has anyone tried the UMAT practice exams? If so, is any comments? Or Recommendations?

Feedback would be greatly appreciated.. :D
I bought the booklets, they are ok but they lack an explanation of the answer which is annoying.

You cant study for it really.

Dont stress. GOOD LUCK :D

freq707

HSC
yer i so agree that u cant study but you can prepare, it all seems to be about familiarising yourself with the types of questions they ask, beacuse they will be very different questions yes, but follow a similar set of ideas and question types within each section, so getting hold of as much practice material as possible and working through it forming your own ideas on how to approach each type of question would be really helpful - this is what im finding...but ive never done umat before so :p

jono1887

HSC
Sorry to be the one to tell you this but the UMAT exams written by ACER are peanuts compared to the actual exam. If you can do the acer books and feel great... they are no way an indication of the actual exam. The exam is sooo much harder!! i'd suggest maybe doing one of the training courses for a better indication of how hard the questions will be

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Sorry to be the one to tell you this but the UMAT exams written by ACER are peanuts compared to the actual exam. If you can do the acer books and feel great... they are no way an indication of the actual exam. The exam is sooo much harder!! i'd suggest maybe doing one of the training courses for a better indication of how hard the questions will be
True

navman121

HSC
navedsharma@live.com

umm, are you really sure?
Im doing a practice course at the moment, at which they gave the 2007 UMAT. I did it with ease, especially the Section 3 (Non - verbal). I did the Umat Practice exam from ACER 2008 yesterday....MUCH harder?

My opinion conflicts your's deeply?:bomb:

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
they dont give out past UMAT papers so u couldnt've done the actual 2007 UMAT. ACER take great care in making sure every single booklet is returned after the exam.

jono1887

HSC
navedsharma@live.com

umm, are you really sure?
Im doing a practice course at the moment, at which they gave the 2007 UMAT. I did it with ease, especially the Section 3 (Non - verbal). I did the Umat Practice exam from ACER 2008 yesterday....MUCH harder?

My opinion conflicts your's deeply?:bomb:
yep, it is impossible that you got an actual umat paper... what company did you do the prac course with?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)