umat test (1 Viewer)

youknowwhat

HSC
N/A
hey,

is anyone out there going to sit for umat test?

where?

im going to sit for it, i already registered. i chose sydney, but it doesnt say where exactly. so can anyone tell me?

shannonm

HSC
N/A
comon dude use that wanna be med student head of yours

read some shit for yourself

you find out later closer to the day of the test (they send it to you).
this is because as registration is still open they don't know how many people are taking the test this year and need to know how many venus they need and thus don't know the addresses until all their shit is organised (i.e. after regist. has closed and they have booked them)

are you sure you can handle being a med student when you need so much help with registering for umat

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
dun worry..

we can all sit down and hope they wont make a med school.. and if they do... hopefully they will fail at it.. or at life... either ....

if my 1st yr students was lik tat.. id prolly tell them to quit while they are ahead.. repeat after me "centre-link"...... :)

youknowwhat

HSC
N/A
shannonm said:
comon dude use that wanna be med student head of yours

read some shit for yourself

you find out later closer to the day of the test (they send it to you).
this is because as registration is still open they don't know how many people are taking the test this year and need to know how many venus they need and thus don't know the addresses until all their shit is organised (i.e. after regist. has closed and they have booked them)

are you sure you can handle being a med student when you need so much help with registering for umat
hey,

im sure, that's why i registered to sit for it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)