UMAT Tuition - Section III (1 Viewer)

kgs_lgnd12

HSC
Hey guys :jump:, my mate Yash and I usually run UMAT classes together, but since he is out of action until May, I will be running section III-only classes (until his return).

I am based in Pendle Hill, NSW. The format I am considering is 1.5 hour lessons running weekly (about 5 lessons in total) in groups of 2 or 3. My available times include Saturday before 12:00, and all of Sunday. Within these lessons I cover the main types of questions that are asked in the section III of UMAT, with a particular focus on pattern techniques.

I am offering a discounted charge of $40 for each 1.5 hour lesson.

Concerning my credentials, I have been tutoring S3 for just over 2 years. I sat the UMAT in 2010 and scored 104 in section III (a perfect score) and achieved 99th percentile. I am currently in my 3rd year of medicine at UNSW.

If you are interested, or have any inquiries concerning UMAT results, feel free to contact me at kurtseagrave_au@hotmail.com.

Thanks.

Kurt.S

Last edited:

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A
waaaay too much for just tutoring 1 section, and its the least scaling section

kgs_lgnd12

HSC
Thanks for the input.

Usually Yash and I charge $35/hour for his S1+2 and my S3 classes combined. My usual 1 hour/week would span for about 6 lessons (total cost being $210 for my lessons).

This setup offers weekly 1.5 hour classes at $40, spanning over 4 planned classes, totalling $160.

Additional resources are provided to students, as well as ongoing help and support after the conclusion of my lessons.

Lieutenant_21

HSC
Kurt and Yash are very cheap compared to other UMAT teachers (a lot of tutors charge like $50 per hour)

Last edited:

kgs_lgnd12

HSC
The UMAT is drawing closer everybody! Send me an email and give yourself every chance at performing well in this years exam! :D

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Never seen or heard it before and the UMAT website says that it's out of 100.
It actually says "usually" out of 100.

Many people on MSO have scored higher before because the scaling from year to year against the difficulty of each test.

But it probably won't happen from 2013 onwards because now the UMAT is only available to use for one year instead if two so there is no need to compare them. ^_^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)