Umat workshops??` (1 Viewer)

mike12345678

HSC
hey guys,

i was looking at which business i should go with when doing UMAT practise.

i was considering Medstart, Medentry, NIE or F2F?

anyone know which is the better out of these. share your experiences

thankyou in advance

stillthinkin

HSC
I'm doing Medentry in Feb next year, my sister took Face to face and said it was absolutely rubbish. I would only consider med entry or medstart those are two of the best ones that you can go with. They are the same price except Med entry is over 2 days whereas Medstart is 2 hours over 10 weeks. Both are pretty good you just have to choose the learning style that suits you the best.

Good luck :)

b0redAsian

HSC
medstart sounds good, 2 hr sessions x 10 weeks, tutorial classes :)

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
the fact that medstart had to use someone from JCU (which doesnt even use UMAT in its selection criteria) as a testimony for their course just goes to show how much of a joke they are.
also, that guy at the end who says he got 93rd percentile is hilarious. firstly, 93 is not that great and i dont see why they are advertising it. secondly, the only reason they dont show what course hes doing now is because, unlike the other two, he didnt even make it into med.

biggest joke ever. go with a company with a proven track record like medentry or f2f. not hatin, just dishin out the real talk

MW4521

HSC
N/A
the fact that medstart had to use someone from JCU (which doesnt even use UMAT in its selection criteria) as a testimony for their course just goes to show how much of a joke they are.
also, that guy at the end who says he got 93rd percentile is hilarious. firstly, 93 is not that great and i dont see why they are advertising it. secondly, the only reason they dont show what course hes doing now is because, unlike the other two, he didnt even make it into med.

biggest joke ever. go with a company with a proven track record like medentry or f2f. not hatin, just dishin out the real talk
he got 99.7 and is now studying commerce/law at usyd
:)

mike12345678

HSC
so which one do you guys think i should do?

if anyone has attended a workshop could you tell us how they were and if they helped in the UMAT

thanx

delian

HSC
N/A
I think doing practice papers on your own is a good option, as you can learn at your own pace.
I have some UMAT practice papers available, if you're interested.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I found UMAT courses a huge waste of time and money.

If anything, all you need is the papers. If you can get them off your friend (like I did), there's no need to pay absurd amounts for essentially a waste of time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)