Umat (1 Viewer)

wahashtini

i know this isn't the right place to ask, but all the smart ppl r here i guess, so has any1 done a UMAT test. Could u plz give me sum advice on preparation for UMAT, or if u have past papers, or hints on how to pass interviews.

THANXXX

ashtor

HSC
For the interview wahashtini i suppose the best advice i can give is just to be yourself, and dont try to play a role. If you weren't meant to be a doctor then so be it.
The Umat test really is common sense. I don't see how doing past papers will improve your result. Again, if you can't pass the test naturally, then you're not the kind of person they're looking for.
Best of Luck mate ;)
Shu, hellou??..poofterised enuff?

Last edited:

Skywalker

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ashtor
The Umat test really is common sense.
Er, not quite. Like any other test, it can be studied for.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
they dont release past papers. or it'll be like the selective schools test and coaching centres will have a field day..

learn to read and understand fast... practice finding shapes (try to find (and practice using) a particular technique)... bribe some AMA ppl...

wahashtini

THANKU, ASHTOR, but right now skywalkers pik, is very interesting, nice headlights, and hopefully a wahash motor.
LEK SHE'S A MACHINNNNNNNEEEEEEE

wahashtini

actually ppl i dont want advice, i want practice papers, if u have any ASHTOR, plz make an appointment , to meet me and pass over ur papers (PUPPET!!!!)
LOLZ

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)