Umbrella Thief (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
I normally have an umbrella handy in my car or in my room in the same area as my shoes (geographical references stated purely for my own benefit, I swear). And if I forget, I'll buy a cheap $2 one lol... that'll last me till I get home, and then some :p

I only have one "good" umbrella though :( lost my really cool one several years back... it was a groovy fold-up one (that didn't break) with this blue snakeskin pattern on it... really really cool for a Yr 8 girl! hahahaha!

I want one of those "artsy" umbrellas (like those Monet ones with the waterflowers or dancers), but it has to be foldup...!!! Haven't seen any like that yet :(

monique66

My mum buys me an umbrella everytime it rains. I now have four umbrellas inc. one with felix the cat on it. So if you see a felix umbrella around campus that is moi :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Im too manly for an umbrella *puts on raincoat*

cpjeeves

Totally dibble!
HSC
N/A
clairegirl said:
.. i like the days when ppl feel sorry for me and if they're walking close to me they share their umbrella! The consideration some people have makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside :)
Aw, I wish some of those considerate people had been at uni yesterday around 8 30ish, would have saved me using a copy of The Word as a dodgy makeshift umbrella (no time to buy decent broadsheet newspaper, heh). I must look threatening in some way, people don't want to share umbrella space with me...maybe I should dye my hair pink again...

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
I enjoy watchign the people who have their massive umbrellas up, even when it is not raining - or those who insist on keeping it up under long stretches of undercover areas - ie along the SAM building near the newsagent etc
Funny :p

katy-g

HSC
lol.

i remember once this chick in year 9 tried to steal my winter school tie.

That was weird.

Who steals a tie...? Seriously?

HSC
N/A
damnation said:
What happened to your av? :(
In the process of finding a new one. All the ones I've played with so far have bugged me in some way so it's just blank for now :)

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
my umbrella is black and has little white pictures of cat and dogs around it. As in, 'its raining cats and dogs'.. get it? get it? *smiles excessively*. If anyone ever stole that, there would be hell to pay...

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
Cyan_phoeniX said:
my umbrella is black and has little white pictures of cat and dogs around it. As in, 'its raining cats and dogs'.. get it? get it? *smiles excessively*. If anyone ever stole that, there would be hell to pay...
lol @ cyan

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
Cyan_phoeniX said:
:eek: omggg how cuteee!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)