umm help me please i think i have done a bad mistke in the test (1 Viewer)

2S1D3

HSC
did you have that much time to do all four??:ninja:

jeckooo16

HSC
yeh some people did that in our trials
what they do is they mark all of them and then they choose ur two best marks out of the ones u did and add those two to ur total
u will be fine
dont stress

HSC
no, bos will mark the first 2 they see.
they dont know what topics you were actually taught, and they dont have time to read and mark 4 answers.
goodluck though

JDGunnerz

HSC
lol they mark all 4 and take the best 2
whatever ur school does duren the trials dont count for shit

HSC
Lots of people, including myself did that in the trials. They just marked our best two.
But BOS will only mark the first two questions. Which option topics did you actually study?

Terlob

HSC
gen.shottaffeta said:
no, bos will mark the first 2 they see.
they dont know what topics you were actually taught, and they dont have time to read and mark 4 answers.
goodluck though
Theyre marking ~1000 exams, a few extra questions wont take to much of their time.

I'm fairly sure they take the two best, you're already very disadvantaged by wasting time doing 2 extra questions. That, and it would be unfair because people who did the first two option topics would be at an advantage in a situation like this.

Nemanja

HSC
Jake22 said:
Well, lets be realists here.
You'll probably fail anyway, so it won't matter which ones they mark.

haha
LOL, i was gonna say that!

betonit169

My Username Sucks....
HSC
did you actually finish the exam ?

i nearly ran outta time and i did the right questions :S

your whole exam must be shit if you managed to finish... actually you must be shit to not know which two topics you have covered...

blistk

HSC
Terlob said:
Theyre marking ~1000 exams, a few extra questions wont take to much of their time.

I'm fairly sure they take the two best, you're already very disadvantaged by wasting time doing 2 extra questions. That, and it would be unfair because people who did the first two option topics would be at an advantage in a situation like this.
Umm we don't mean first two as in first two questions of the exam.
It's just the first two questions that get MARKED. This could be Q27 and 28 for all we know. Just depends which of your questions is marked first.

intuiit

HSC
N/A
The test asked for 2 questions -- the marker will not waste time marking all of them think about the amount of exams they all have to mark! So it's going to have to be the first two questions.

I'm sorry, but I can't believe this -- doesn't your teacher make you go through the exam structure? If you do Physics, Chem or Art, you'd better make sure you understand what the word 'options' means.

shanks27

HSC
i don't do IPT , but in modern there is a similar situation. If some1 answers more then required answer the BOS state that all questions are marked and the highest two marks are taken. This is the procedure for all subjects so dw they will jst take your best two

hujikolp

HSC
whitetiger said:
ok now heres my situation during the test section 3 ipt it said answer TWO questions and i had accidently answered all of them.

wat will happen ?
n im all sad n stuff cause yeh dont wanna get a bad mark in my best subject
lol... how man6 times does your teach er say throughout the year only to answer TWO.

whitetiger

HSC
N/A
teacher never said anything in my skool nor was it in my trial either and the only reason i answered all was cause i was taught all of them n yeh i wrote full writing booklets for all 4 of them

n ppl i asked for help not to be f-ing criticized and to be called shit it was a honest mistake no need to put me down just cause my trials wasnt set out the hsc way its not my fault if u dont have anything decent to say then dont say it

Last edited:

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
whitetiger said:
teacher never said anything in my skool nor was it in my trial either and the only reason i answered all was cause i was taught all of them n yeh i wrote full writing booklets for all 4 of them

n ppl i asked for help not to be f-ing criticized and to be called shit it was a honest mistake no need to put me down just cause my trials wasnt set out the hsc way its not my fault if u dont have anything decent to say then dont say it
wow, you were taught all of them?
i'm pretty sure they'll take the best two marks out of 20 - they'll mark all 4 and then choose the top ones.
i wouldn't worry, i bet quite a few people make that mistake. someone did in our trials and i'm sure it's no different for hsc.
:]

betonit169

My Username Sucks....
HSC
whitetiger said:

well your teacher/school is shit

srsly, not setting out the same ? not telling you ?

they fail.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)