• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

unconfirmed (1 Viewer)

yeah

HSC
at my uws account im trying 2 check my timetable...... i go 2 enrolled ....... is dat supposed 2 have d actual timetable cos my units all say unconfirmed............... my brothers does too.

does dat mean my timetables not finished yet or is dere sumthing wrong???

thanks

yeah

HSC
how do i register??

ive already enrolled....
do u mean register 4 tutorials??

yeah

HSC
but its not letting me register 4 tutorials cos my units r unconfirmed..... n dnt i need my timetable 2st 2 b able 2 register my tutorials like 4 times

Jacks

HSC
you have to wait until your units' status is "enrolled" not "unconfirmed. They are still being processed by the student centre. Once they are enrolled to view your timetable you go to "tutorial registration" from the main page, and then click on "timetable" underneath the table you should see there. Your alternatives for your timetable should show up after clicking this. In the meantime you can view a timetable for your units on the UWS website.

Look here: http://platformweb.uws.edu.au/pweb_tt/start.asp?yr=2005

Type in the name of your units for autumn and a list of days and times should appear for that subject...let me know if you have any trouble. :)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
If your subjects are not enrolled by tomorrow, definately ring up the student centre, and see whats going on. Hopefully, they will get the idea to fix your subjects before tutorial registration begins.

yeah

HSC
Ok Thanks Every1

Ill Give Em A Call 2morro N C How It Goes

Thanks

SweetSeasons

HSC
yeah said:
at my uws account im trying 2 check my timetable...... i go 2 enrolled ....... is dat supposed 2 have d actual timetable cos my units all say unconfirmed............... my brothers does too.

does dat mean my timetables not finished yet or is dere sumthing wrong???

thanks
I click enrolled, does that mean that I'm enrolled, or what?? I can't see my units listed anywhere

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
When you click enrolled, it just lets you view what units you have enrolled in for autumn and spring. Check again tomorrow and if theres nothing, ring up the student centre, and see whats going on. Cause I suspect that you have tutorial registration later this week.

SweetSeasons

HSC
hmm
here is what I get
"
Prerequisites and Corequisites

It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the necessary prerequisites and/or corequisites for any unit for which you are enrolled. If you enrol in a unit and you do not have the required prerequisite and/or corequisite, you may subsequently have your enrolment in that unit cancelled, however much work for the unit you may have completed.

You can check the prerequisites and corequisites for your units, using the course search or the unit search.

Status Definition:
# Unconfirm - means that you are not enrolled in the unit. You will need to attend a Student Centre to either confirm your unit enrolment attempt or delete it prior to the commencement of the teaching session. Please ensure that you have checked the unit enrolment restrictions for the relevant unit/s.
# Enrolled - means that processing has been completed and you will be required to pay any Student Contribution/Tuition fees as applicable for this unit.
# Invalid - means that the units you have attempted to enrol in have failed the rule check.

Further information on Unit Statuses and Enrolments restrictions can be found at the Enrolment Requirements web site.

Changes from Wednesday 9 Feb, and Thursday 10 Feb: Some units that had a confirmed status on Wednesday or Thursday are now showing as unconfirm. In some instances units that were varied are now showing the same details as on Tuesday. If your units have been affected these will be amended and updated by the tutorial registration opening time for your school.

Due to a high volume of processing at this time, some enrolment data may not be available within the normal 48 hour timeframe. Please keep checking your details."

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
So theres nothing like this attachment, this is what is supposed to be showing underneath that writing.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Ring them up tomorrow, cause tutorial registration for science subjects is thursday ... and you do want to get the tutorials that you want.

candi_licious

the whole unconfirmed thing happened to me as well..i was scared as, but after i clicked the confirm button, the next day i signed on, every subject had confirmed on it..it just takes them a while to get everything sorted for first years...but with webmail..hmm thats another story...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
webmail isn't as urgent as the enrolments are at this stage. You won't be using webmail until uni starts.

rain_28

candilish3z said:
the whole unconfirmed thing happened to me as well..i was scared as, but after i clicked the confirm button, the next day i signed on, every subject had confirmed on it..it just takes them a while to get everything sorted for first years...but with webmail..hmm thats another story...
where is the confirm button?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
rain_28 said:
where is the confirm button?
Theres no confirm button, its just indicating what your subjects are.

Unconfirm - means that you are not enrolled in the unit. You will need to attend a Student Centre to either confirm your unit enrolment attempt or delete it prior to the commencement of the teaching session. Please ensure that you have checked the unit enrolment restrictions for the relevant unit/s.
Enrolled - means that processing has been completed and you will be required to pay any Student Contribution/Tuition fees as applicable for this unit.
Invalid - means that the units you have attempted to enrol in have failed the rule check.

The only confirm button, is to confirm tutorial registrations when you have finished.

Jacks

HSC
that's right the confirm registrations button is really only a summary of what you are registered for, but that has to do with tut reg and not with enrolling in units...though you can find that under the "timetable" button in "tutorial registration" but it won't help you with getting your units processed...you'll just have to be patient there. There is a probelm with the computer system, ring up the student centre regarding your particular units if you want to make sure but there isn't really much else you can do, just cross your fingers and hope they fix the problem.

Last edited:

klh

HSC
also, student centres dont liek to pick up the phone in my experience [i rang the penrith one last year and go tth estudent hotline to do it for me too].
maybe call the student hotline [the 1800 number], if the student centre doesnt pick up. they can access your enrolemnt as well adn can say what is happening, but they cant amke changes for you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)