Underage in '06 (1 Viewer)

hangerm5

HSC
Actually i know i was celebrating about my bday before but honestly i am not a big drinker and i wouldnt have worried if i was going to be underage....my main concern is that i love my music so i want to be able to go to all venues....its really only a convenience thing, so i understand about everyone worried about still being able to go to functions...thats what i would be thinking about too.

See you all in under a fortnight!!!

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Well you could go to the 15+ at academy on Monday nights - a huge $20 cover though....

eurox

HSC
loquasagacious said:
Well you could go to the 15+ at academy on Monday nights - a huge $20 cover though....
Hahaha! I don't think even she deserves that!

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Hahahhahahhahahha.... desperate times call for desperate measures..... i'm sure theres lots of desperate people there....

dichotomy

HSC
loquasagacious said:
Hahahhahahhahahha.... desperate times call for desperate measures..... i'm sure theres lots of desperate people there....
don't count me among them! haha i'd prefer to spend saturday nights at my grandmas. she's throw a better party.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
On one particularly debauched night I remember both Ziff and I had to physically stop twistedd_ from paying the cover-charge and "checking it out". Pretty much all I can remember besides that is a literal sea of greased heads outside.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)