Underage (1 Viewer)

rockstar01

HSC
I am planning on going to ANU next year but i will be underage until mid October.

Whats the deal with underage people at the uni bars and local bars?

Are there many dorm parties? cause i will be living on campus

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Same as anywhere else, if alcohol is being served and you can't produce ID proving you're over then your not getting in. That said if you ID proves you're over then you're fine......

Highly unlikely to be checking IDs at Hall/College functions......

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
addymac said:
Same as anywhere else, if alcohol is being served and you can't produce ID proving you're over then your not getting in. That said if you ID proves you're over then you're fine......

Highly unlikely to be checking IDs at Hall/College functions......
I know at Bruce they have a list of all underage people at the college tacked onto a door in the bar. They don't check for your ID, after the first week anyway, because they know how old you are :p

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
At Fenner and B&G they never asked, had a list or anything. No one really cared.........

imsooverskool

theres a fire in my pants
HSC
neo_o said:
I know at Bruce they have a list of all underage people at the college tacked onto a door in the bar. They don't check for your ID, after the first week anyway, because they know how old you are :p
dude, i live at Bruce and i didnt know that! Shmeh, if ur underage, just do at College what every self respecting underager does in the real world...

get ur LEGAL friends to purchase the alcohol for you :)

imsooverskool

theres a fire in my pants
HSC
yeah that works too addymac, but fakies can be so dodgy at times

gemita

Raube Hohle convert
HSC
I was underage in O week. It was never a problem at the B&G bar nights etc, but at the end of each of these functions alll the BnG'ers piled into buses and went to ICBM or other clubs. I could never go with them because they always check IDs. It does make O week a bit lonely because you miss out on a lot of the social activities, but after that it's pretty fine most of the time. My friends rarely go clubbing, although we do go out to bars and pubs fairly often. But most of the time we just have a beer/wine with dinner and you won't be missing out on too much.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Hey ACT licences are so dodgy that fakies look more real than the genuine thing.

As the eaisest trick out simply get a older siblings (of the same sex der) old licence eg their P1 licence and use it....

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
imsooverskool said:
dude, i live at Bruce and i didnt know that! Shmeh, if ur underage, just do at College what every self respecting underager does in the real world...

get ur LEGAL friends to purchase the alcohol for you :)
There was a 16 y/o in our wing over O-week, he tried and failed because of that list :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)