Underaged people at Schoolies.. (1 Viewer)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
yeah i don't see the point of evolution. sif i'm paying 25 NOT to drink

7th Sign

HSC
man its gonna be a full bitch when we go to schoolies because my mate aint gona be 18 he turns 18 in january......but he can just stay at tha hoel wif his gf or something....i dunno....

Bradna

Mint..
HSC
I'm sure we'll be right..
Is there any point to getting blind in your hotel room, then heading to evolution? Because that's what I would think most people would be doing?

Only 8 months..

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
Damn, there's some drawbacks to being younger than everyone during schoolies.

HSC
or you could wait until next year to go to schoolies .. it probably sounds like a shitty option when most of your friends are going this year though. a bunch of my friends and i are probably going to the gold coast about the same time schoolies is on, because even though we graduated last year, most of us haven't turned 18 until recently - hell, i won't be 18 until like three weeks before THIS year's schoolies. late birthdays = the suck.

nicksta_40

HSC
i went to magnetic island, and they'd never really seen many NSW licences so all our fakes worked no problem (not that there were many places to go), go there if 17

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
hmm this is the thing stopping me from going to schoolies, especially that stupid schoolies id card, which u need to bring ur passport to get it done.

L_RES88

HSC
N/A
So the rumours of being let into clubs but being tagged are not true? (tagged meaning not allowed to buy drinks)

$a®e

HSC
i live on the gold coast, and if ur not 18 ur time will prob be shit except for gettin blind in your room and to my knowledge the council up here aint providing any underage activities this year...and i wouldnt suggest trying to drink in public hah.

So if you can, try get an id that isnt fake but looks pretty close to you if your underage and u should be sweet on gettin into the clubs.

RingerINC

BBoy OG Loc Gangsta
HSC
$a®e said:
i live on the gold coast, and if ur not 18 ur time will prob be shit except for gettin blind in your room and to my knowledge the council up here aint providing any underage activities this year...and i wouldnt suggest trying to drink in public hah.

So if you can, try get an id that isnt fake but looks pretty close to you if your underage and u should be sweet on gettin into the clubs.
.... *shakes head*

whitie

HSC
For people who've been up there already...I've got a a mate whose got a flat on the beach in byron, three stories shit like that and we've got it for 2 weeks...Do u think it would be smart seeing as though alot of us wont be 18 to just throw our own beach parties and put flyers and notices up around town to get ppl to come to it, do u think u'd get alot of dickheads coming and do u rekon cops would also rock up and break it up? So what are your thoughts?

roadcone

HSC
i reckon just start the party and you will find that ppl will rock up to it

whitie

HSC
Yer although i dont want the type of people who will rock up, steal shit and start fights

roadcone

HSC
whitie said:
Yer although i dont want the type of people who will rock up, steal shit and start fights
and you are planning to have a party.... at schoolies...

whitie

HSC
planning to...im wanting to turn the house into a party house every night

corro

HSC
then you will get people who rock up, steal shit and start fights. With the good come the bad

$a®e

HSC
L_RES88 said:
Why isnt the council providing underage activities?
well to my knowledge, because of all the shit that gets started and the trashin of surfers that goes on, they arent going to bother...dont quote me on that but thats wat iev heard...it was in the papers up here around schoolies last year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)