UNE Study Day this Sat. (1 Viewer)

HayleeKate

HSC
Anyone from North Coast area going to History Ext study day at UNE this weekend?
I think about 4 car fulls from my school will be heading up the mountain.. just interested in who else is going.

HayleeKate

HSC
will do.. on the condition if you get to a good syd day that i cant, you send me yours. Geographically strategical alliance, i like.

HayleeKate

HSC
Ok, I got handouts and essays and stuff, BUT I got it in the form of a 50 page booklet which I am sorry to say I AM NOT posting on here.. that would be so huge!
I'll give you the contents and if there's anything you find of particular use or interest PM me and I'll send try get it to you, but its just not going to happen for the whole book to get on here.. nor would anyone both viewing it! Essays I have include:
History Evidence, Research and Writing [Modern Hist.] Michael Armstrong School of Classics, History and Religion UNE [5 pages]
Modern History: Reading the Evidence, Dr Frank Bonogiorno, Senior Lecturer School of Classics, History and Religion, UNE [8 pages]
Evidence in Ancient History, Associate Professor Lynda Garland SChool of C, H & R UNE [4 pages]
Oral History, Janis Wilton [she was awesome!!!] [5 pages inc useful reference list]
Political and Social History: a summary, Dr Frank Bongiorno [as above.. he was a beast too!] [7 pages]
Academic and Popular History, Prof. Alan Atkinson, Lecturer in History, School of C H & R UNE [5 pages]
Biography and Psychohistory Dr John Atchinson School of C H & R, UNE [7 pages inc ref. list]

plus several non-descript one page flow charts and stuff, no one wants me handwritten notes! i cant take them, i catch 2 words then forget the rest of the sentence while listening to the next, and i dont realize somethings important until they're finished!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)