Unenrolment (1 Viewer)

kristydolphins

live.love.race
HSC
I want to unenrol from BPharm at CSU coz i got an offer to usyd. Does any1 know how to unenrol from BPharm at CSU or the necessary procedure??

xsavagex

HSC
i was going to do that too (unenrol) but when i went to unenrol it said that it'll automatically unenrol me somehow.

otherwise i think you can go to mycsu and then cancel your enrolement from there somewhere

-::Sanni::-

HSC
I got an early round offer and they said if I didn't accept the offer within a certain number of days, the offer would just lapse so it'd be just like cancelling the enrolment... Don't worry about it! XD Just accept USyd's offer and you'll be fine!...I think. >_> <== I just added a whole lot of doubt with the last part, didn't I?! XD

kristydolphins

live.love.race
HSC
I got an early round offer and they said if I didn't accept the offer within a certain number of days, the offer would just lapse so it'd be just like cancelling the enrolment... Don't worry about it! XD Just accept USyd's offer and you'll be fine!...I think. >_> <== I just added a whole lot of doubt with the last part, didn't I?! XD
i have accpted both offers- so i am CURRENTLY enrolled in 2 unis at the same time lol i have student numbers & emails for both lol

its ok but coz i rang csu today and they told me how to unenrol on the mycsu website

thanks 2 both of u for your help :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)