• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Unfashionable Fashion (1 Viewer)

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
Soma said:
Ok suckers im going to give you the lowdown,
the freshest brands out are polo, nautica, lacoste, gant, country road, fred perry, sergio tacchini. That is all.
I tend to disagree with your list as a whole, but let the trolls and llama's listen, at least they won't look like me :)

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
ok. ugh boots. can't stand them. they look good on some people, but not on me.

von dutch. so overrated. get it off ebay, much cheaper.

what's with the three quarter length tights that people wear under miniskirts?! errrgh. my friend wore them the other day... i could never pull it off :S

i LOVE pointies! some styles are really nice. i have a white pair of tony biancos and a black pair of RMKs.

i don't really like the stuff in supre or valleygirl. once in a while they'll have a nice top but otherwise i don't step inside.... except for today when i got two plain racerbacks from supre :p

i've been wearing a skirt with boots (NOT ugh boots) this winter... not to follow a trend but because i only have one pair of jeans that actually fit and look somewhat nice.

i have a huge problem with jeans because my legs are too thin for the rest of my body... today i spent 45mins in the jeans level of george street general pants consulting the jeans guy, and he was stumped coz i tried on at least 15 pairs of jeans and none of them fit well. :(

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
i have a huge problem with jeans because my legs are too thin for the rest of my body... today i spent 45mins in the jeans level of george street general pants consulting the jeans guy, and he was stumped coz i tried on at least 15 pairs of jeans and none of them fit well.
Have u tried the tsubi lean beans?

the last laugh
HSC
yup i did, they were what i was after actually... and skinnyminnies, but those were so loose! O__o

anyway the leanbeans were probably the best out of the lot coz they were TIGHT and i've been told that they stretch a LOT.

but too expensive for me. wish i'd picked up a pair at the sale last month :(

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
Heh, my cuz has like 3 pairs in different colours :p

There might be some on ebay because I saw heaps of chicks buy heaps, maybe to sell off.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
so you'll walk around in undies all the time? cool
whats wrong with walking around with undies? its very fashionable... they do it heaps in monaco...
nah i mean bonds tees... the plain white and black ones... their really good value for money

P

pookie123

in Brazil and America u can buy padded underwear like the bras but for a JLO arse... meh... go to kfc, same result.

the last laugh
HSC
steph@nie said:
i agree with bubz.. von dutch is overrated.
$100 for a singlet made out of crap material, bloody hell
just get a bonds one for $7.95 and print your own label :p

and i saw at least 20 people at the tsubi sale wearing von dutch caps. :rolleyes:

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Hahahah I saw a thing in the Sunday Telegraph the other day about people who got jipped by buying fake Von Dutch

They looked sad. Serves them right

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
hahhaha

von douche*

*stolen from tshirthell.com

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
bubz :D said:

and i saw at least 20 people at the tsubi sale wearing von dutch caps. :rolleyes:
I went to one of those cheap bargain stores in my local shopping centre and they had rip offs there... haha $2!

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A

At least the Gucci basic t's are nice :) even though they do cost about $200 :(

the last laugh
HSC
steph@nie said:
I went to one of those cheap bargain stores in my local shopping centre and they had rip offs there... haha $2!
hahah i saw some VD caps at artbox on burwood rd for $17 :p they looked real, though, it said "original von dutch" etc etc.

enak - haven't seen them... i went to irregular jeans warehouse yesterday and the plain DKNY tees are still there. they have a small diamante "DKNY" above the chest, and i think it's around $40. hmmm......

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
I've seen the gucci ones and the dkny ones. I prefer the R.L polo shirts.

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
hahah i saw some VD caps at artbox on burwood rd for $17 :p they looked real, though, it said "original von dutch" etc etc.

enak - haven't seen them... i went to irregular jeans warehouse yesterday and the plain DKNY tees are still there. they have a small diamante "DKNY" above the chest, and i think it's around $40. hmmm......
Hmm, no, I ment at the Gucci boutique. I don't think theres many other places you could buy Gucci ready to wear.

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
u ppl at our age wear gucci n all that? geez.. i nderstand watches and stuff like that but...

(am i the only one that thinks this?)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)