Uni Course review (1 Viewer)

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
Hey guys, as you know I'm planning to review some subjects as a project for upcoming 2023 HSC students so they can have relevant advice and moreso more effective since its created for someone with the work ethic of an average BoSer.

If you're a first/second year uni student and you've recently done some course, feel free to PM me later so I can invite you to a doc to share your experience. I'm planning to release an example for a subject in the upcoming days so you guys can see how it would be.

This is more of a way for us to save incoming students from pitfalls people make and possibly be aware of anything a course requires of you or what can trip you up etc.

Once again, remember that these reviews are more of an experiential thing and not definite guides, you should see it as a personal journal of someone undertaking a course and their thoughts. Just because I or someone else found X challenging or Y easy, does not mean you will find Y easy or X challenging, but it definitely gives you something to look out for and prepare in advance.

TLDR;
If you're a uni student and you're interested in this, hmu and just tell me what courses you've recently done and what uni u go to etc.

Alright thanks have a good day

yanujw

HSC
Will there be a verification to show that each contributor actually did those subjects?

I'll be happy to participate, the only caveat is that USYD's exams finish June 17 and results release 5th of July so if you want to wait for us there will be a bit of delay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)