Uni Food..... (1 Viewer)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
The food in the AIC cafe is good, on the expensive side, but at least it is edible and relatively healthy.

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
i used to eat at uni everyday but now eat my ham salad sandwich and then have carrots and celery sticks for snacks.....

i also now have a car loan.. maybe this has something to do with my changed eating habits

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
Beckiki_S said:
NO WAY. That was the vegie lasagna yesterday (If you were at shortland union) and it is soooo good. What is it like $2.30?
So cheap.
So unexpectedly nice.
i had this thing called a vegetarian crepe bake

it was ok but made me feel ill after and as jess so perfectly put, looks like something a dog regurgitates

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
PrincessSJ said:
i used to eat at uni everyday but now eat my ham salad sandwich and then have carrots and celery sticks for snacks.....

i also now have a car loan.. maybe this has something to do with my changed eating habits
hahaha yeha probly

the bytes cafe (in aic) is usually shutting by the time i get there
am yet to try anything more substatial from there but OJ and a cherry ripe tho

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
Come over to the Hunter Caf, the food is even more unrecognisable.
I went there today. They gave me a broken container then tried to charge me for a new one.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
OMG THEY SELL SUSHI AT UNI!!!! not fair!

i LOOOOOOOVE LOVE LOVE SUSHI!!! but i admit its hard to beat sushi world....even other places in sydney are crappier...and the service is so nice

i wish i went to uni at normal times

Justine2408

HSC
SUSHI at Uni

Sushi ....... I love sushi, but have you noticed the prices at Uni?

For a Sushi roll at Uni it is $3.50 - at the Sushi Bar at Gardo City they are $1.90 - I htought Uni food was supposed to be DISCOUNT food!

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
i get to go out for lunch today at the CBD!! and work is paying for it!!! kick arse! we get the whole arvo off cos after were gonna go play lawn bowls and drink

Justine2408

HSC
SUSHI at Uni

I usually get the vego ones or the ones with ginger - At the Uni I think they are all the same price, even the vego ones!

It is just tooooo much like a tease - I go there, see them, want them but so far I've stood my ground and not eaten any on principle .... just seems outrageous that the hike on them is so much!

Maybe we can lobby for the Union to let the Sushi bar open a fanchise here! - Oh and a juice bar! *lol*

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
yes!!! boost juice! i loooooove boost juice, specially gym junkie....and im a vibe member sso i get a discount! and yes def a sushi bar s'long as its open when im there

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
thats the club u join at boost after u have 10 drinks u get one for free as well as a car which entitles u to a 10% discount every drink u buy thereafter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)