Uni or Apprenticeship (1 Viewer)

Boonyak

HSC
So guys what do you think is better for the future going to uni and doing a teaching degree or doing a trade such as mechanic or electrician ??

Boonyak

HSC
Argh lol i really want to go uni but i hear the money out of it is horrid and apprentices go on to be filthy rich .!

madharris

HSC
N/A
Argh lol i really want to go uni but i hear the money out of it is horrid and apprentices go on to be filthy rich .!
don't do it for the money or you will hate it.

Do a bit of research on it to see which one you think you want to do more

maratyeu

HSC
N/A
Teaching and being a electrician/mechanic are like two vastly different things.

As above which would you prefer?

You can make good money even without a degree or certificates. As you go along the spectrum of education/training more opportunities are available for you to make money.

At the end of the day its the people who are most passionate/most connections who make the most money.

dizzlemizzle

HSC
TBH in my opinion Uni only gets you the money when your doing it for law, medicine or whatever. Teaching is underpaid and most people end up hating it so I'd go with the apprenticeship, as it pays more. But of course take into account what suits your abilities best and what you'd enjoy most.

FreeLearner

HSC
Apprenticeship LOL. but you gotta work really hard and take a lot of shit from your boss or you'll end up a bum if you quit your apprenticeship. Good luck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)