Uni Preference Help!!!!! (1 Viewer)

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
i need help, i dont know what to put, ive spoken to my careers advisor, im still lost..... i like buildings/structures and things and i also loveeee mathss....so any1 out der got a suggestion, on what i should do....btw i need a course with an average UAI mark :( (MAX UAI 82)

THX FELLOWS

Riviet

HSC
N/A
If you like buildings/structures, maybe consider doing architecture or something along those lines?

For maths, maybe bachelor of science (mathematics)? Most unis offer this course.

These are just a few of many possible courses you could do. :)

Lori.

HSC
If you want to be in the architecture field, you should look at architecture, design, physics, engineering or maths courses, i think.
Depends on what you want to do exactly

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
i was thinking civil engineering; Structural engineering

phrred

HSC
Civil engineering
Building construction mgmt
or BSc

sinist4

HSC
hey any one know wat the 'real' cut off for civil engineering @ unsw was last year...:), as in did anyone get into that coarse with 75 uai or something .
thanx, if thats a stupid Q they dw bout it :)

tennille

HSC
The 2006 cut-off for civil engineering at UNSW was 85.00. That means that any student who received a UAI of 85 or over were offered a CSP place for that course. However, you may still end up getting into a CSP course in the main round even if your UAI is below the cut-off for that particular year (so the 2007 cut-offs). But that really depends on demand.

jest

HSC
engineering or construction management. try uws cause their uai's is always pretty low but i don't think they have engineering courses, just construction management

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)