uni questions! please help! (1 Viewer)

farkmedead

HSC
hey everyone, im a first year uts student and i just wanted to ask a few questions that i thought u guys could help em confirm? im really nervous cause uni starts tomorrow please answer asap, i really need to know....i made a detialed list of qustions below please help me..:

1. how much money do i bring? how much is a train tiket? what about lunch?

2.should i bring lunch?? a sandwich? do they have microwaves? i had steak last night....got leftovers...

3.when do i have breaks? i do science if that helps...

4. oh and um what about english and stuff? when do i do maths and geoegraphy and legal studies? my timetables is all weird!! pls helpp!

5.are pets allowed? well my pet mouse (noodles)(thats its name) has been with me since little it makes me feel warm and safe, can i bring it?!?!

6.are jeans ok? my suit is still at the dry cleaners and my school uniform is ripped, please help uni starts tomorrow,!!! are dark blue jeans fine?

7.my mom told me to wear a bowtie...

8.is uts that big brown building? cause it has uts on it but im not too sure...could someone confirm this for me?

9.are u allowed to lsiten to an ipod in class? i love tupac (TUPAC 4 LYF HOMIES)

slowjam10

HSC
i think his user-name says it all ...ie. "farkmedead"

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
hey everyone, im a first year uts student and i just wanted to ask a few questions that i thought u guys could help em confirm? im really nervous cause uni starts tomorrow please answer asap, i really need to know....i made a detialed list of qustions below please help me..:

2.should i bring lunch?? a sandwich? do they have microwaves? i had steak last night....got leftovers...

4. oh and um what about english and stuff? when do i do maths and geoegraphy and legal studies? my timetables is all weird!! pls helpp!

5.are pets allowed? well my pet mouse (noodles)(thats its name) has been with me since little it makes me feel warm and safe, can i bring it?!?!

6.are jeans ok? my suit is still at the dry cleaners and my school uniform is ripped, please help uni starts tomorrow,!!! are dark blue jeans fine?

8.is uts that big brown building? cause it has uts on it but im not too sure...could someone confirm this for me?

9.are u allowed to lsiten to an ipod in class? i love tupac (TUPAC 4 LYF HOMIES)

LMFAO HAHAHAHA!!!

lol reading this its obvious, you are trying to be funny and possibly try and get people on their nerves.

lol nice one mate.

but it didn't quite work ;)

well, not on me, on how everyone else may have intended, people may have taken you seriously.

and just for you,make sure you wear a nappy to class in case you wet yourself from nervousness..

your first day, will be a BIG DAY!!

notice the upper case of the words BIG DAY

yes you understand don't you? smart lad you are, very obvious in your post

a high distinction for you obnoxious one

hahah

:D

erm

HSC

Took a while for the dormant troll to awaken :devil:

flaganarchy

HSC
N/A

Heyy no worries mate I am glad to help....

1. I would probably bring about 100$ on the first day.... possibly bring an eftpos card if you have one as its safer then carring around wads of cash, especially near redfern! :) Train tickets range in price depending on where your coming from and I would probably bring my own lunch.... I am a jew however....

2. Leftovers sounds like the perfect option... A Steak sandwich, very Australian.

3. Check your timtable, its variable

4. It depends on what subjects you have picked, if you are doing science, theres probably not going to be much, if not any english.... deal with it kid.

5. I am not sure about pets.... Mice are pretty small, I am sure you could hide it in your backpack?

6. Dress ranges from smart casual to semi formal.

7. See above

8. Yes, just near broadway... You can't miss it.

9. Uni is not that strict... but you are paying the money to learn.... in the end its your choice.

Hope this is useful and I wasnt baited.....

Oxbridge

HSC
N/A

Your token attempt at 'humor' is noted. I'll hazard a guess that you were/are schooled in America, if not you are influenced FAR too much by American TV ("mom" etc). Might want to brush up on your English before you hit the 'big league'!

Chin up!!!

Kalashnikov47

HSC

Heyy no worries mate I am glad to help....

1. I would probably bring about 100$ on the first day.... possibly bring an eftpos card if you have one as its safer then carring around wads of cash, especially near redfern! :) Train tickets range in price depending on where your coming from and I would probably bring my own lunch.... I am a jew however....

2. Leftovers sounds like the perfect option... A Steak sandwich, very Australian.

3. Check your timtable, its variable

4. It depends on what subjects you have picked, if you are doing science, theres probably not going to be much, if not any english.... deal with it kid.

5. I am not sure about pets.... Mice are pretty small, I am sure you could hide it in your backpack?

6. Dress ranges from smart casual to semi formal.

7. See above

8. Yes, just near broadway... You can't miss it.

9. Uni is not that strict... but you are paying the money to learn.... in the end its your choice.

Hope this is useful and I wasnt baited.....
What you said is misleading:

I've got PROPER answers here:

1. Uni is fairly costly. you might join some social groups or clubs and getting in cost a lot. You'll probably need to bring a few grans, a credit card and maybe a cheque book if available. The train fare depends on where you live, if you live in Tasmania, it will be a lot whereas in city then it will be nile.

2. Tes, you must bring your own lunch as food is severely short in most universities because your lecturers are fat and they eat a lot. Microwave? Don't even think about it.

3. Sorry you have no breaks. Didn't you know the science course is just a nickname for "neo-nazi young pioneer training camp"?

4. Sorry you're screwed. You're meant to have English and everything. Same as high school. O BTW, dont be late because they mark the roll and if you're late you'll need to go detention.

5.Do not bring your mouse, because everyone will bring a cat.

6. Jeans are not ok unless they'd been thoroughly ripped. Otherwise formal attire is required, and when you go to the lecture, you must wear bachelor's gown.

7.Your mum probably also told you "don't lose your virginity so early".

8. No it isnt. It's that big white building look like some yatch or bit and pieces of an orange.

9. No, non-iPod music players are forbidden anywhere on the campus as you can only carry your iPod with a huge speaker.

PS: if you see some fat guy with their head shaved but not their beard, go and say this to them "hey, you sorry little ass, fight me or you die". That's just UTS tradition for new students.

jellipopz

HSC
Dude....EPIC FAIL.
I want to you slap you in the face.
I'm sorry but I really do.

From,
Your non-retarded acquaintant.

farkmedead

HSC
orly? i was joking?
oh nah i think not.
i was pretty serious.
look at all these answers, really helpful

farkmedead

HSC
Dude....EPIC FAIL.
I want to you slap you in the face.
I'm sorry but I really do.

From,
Your non-retarded acquaintant.
thanks for using ur first post here. appreciate it. but mmaybe u should be more helpful and answr.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)