Uni Questions (1 Viewer)

piitb

HSC
hi my first year, i am very insecure and nervous. i dont know what to bring to uni. can any please advise?

thank u in advance

chamelia

HSC
Re: what do i bring to uni

Student card for public transport concessions allowance.
Timetable of classes and map to start with.
Parking Permit if driving.
Money for lunch.
Or bring lunch.
A notebook.
A pen.
USB.

lou071

HSC
N/A

Student card for public transport concessions allowance.
Timetable of classes and map to start with.
Parking Permit if driving.
Money for lunch.
Or bring lunch.
A notebook.
A pen.
USB.
USB for what?:confused:

HSC
N/A

notebook
pencil
calculator
student card

thats it if your doing eng

piitb

HSC
will i fail uni?

hi, i am really scared and nervous about uni.

i am worried i wont be able to pass any subjects.i got a uai of 85, the course i got into the cutoff was actually 94 but with my bonus points i got in.

anyone know if i will fail any subjects? so will a person with a uai of 85 pass any subjects?

i got lots of tutoring during my hsc, like alot around $20k worth of tutoring in year 12.

will i be able to find a tutor at uni?

please let me know. i am really worried

thank u in advance helpfull bosers

luxslash89

HSC

i am worried i wont be able to pass any subjects.i got a uai of 85, the course i got into the cutoff was actually 94 but with my bonus points i got in.

anyone know if i will fail any subjects? so will a person with a uai of 85 pass any subjects?

i got lots of tutoring during my hsc, like alot around $20k worth of tutoring in year 12.

it doesnt matter wat UAI u got in high school :spzz:. sure u may hav less studying concentration or wathavu, but wat really matters is how u do from NOW. ur question was: so will a person with a uai of 85 pass any subjects? the answer is YES if u DO the work, NO if u DONT. its as simple as that.

HSC
N/A

a course cut-off does not indicate how difficult it is, unless maybe its 99+
of course you can pass, you always hear student do badly in the HSC but then they work up themselves hard enough to transfer to law and stuff

and please do not get a tutor for uni, you are only wasting your time and parents money, uni is actually meant to be the start of self directed learning and self discipline

Boxes

Banned
HSC
which fucking idiot spend 20,000 of their parents money on tutoring?

despicable.

timobr0

Ευθήμιος
HSC
$20k of tutoring?

plus school fees, which were?

for a uai of 85.... (not saying 85 is bad, its higher than what i got, but as a rank, its pretty mediocre)

anyway, chances are if you're afraid of failing and have this attitude, then you will or at least make it more difficult for yourself imo. just be confident and try hard and you'll at least pass. i'm willing to bet you'll get decent grades too. and yeah even if there is tutoring, dont get it (unless you find that you do really need it). when you finish uni there wont be anybody to spoon feed you and hold your hand.

conics2008

HSC
you sir are an ass for spending 20k on tutoring. I didn't spend jack shit and still managed an uai of 89 =[

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)