Uni rankings and GPA (1 Viewer)

t0234

HSC
N/A
Hi just wondering is it harder to maintain a good GPA in uts in comparison to say Deakin?

HSC
N/A
Hi just wondering is it harder to maintain a good GPA in uts in comparison to say Deakin?
Times Higher Education ranks Deakin around the same as WSU. UTS is ranked a bit higher so maintaining a good GPA at UTS could be harder but not by that much I believe.

quickoats

HSC
It really depends on the course. What course at Deakin are you thinking of?

t0234

HSC
N/A
Times Higher Education ranks Deakin around the same as WSU. UTS is ranked a bit higher so maintaining a good GPA at UTS could be harder but not by that much I believe.
Oh ok ty! Do you reckon it would be better then to go to Deakin or WSU. Or is it not that big of a difference?

HSC
N/A
Oh ok ty! Do you reckon it would be better then to go to Deakin or WSU. Or is it not that big of a difference?
I don’t think there’s that much difference between Deakin and Western overall (except the distance maybe). You can’t go wrong with either.

t0234

HSC
N/A
I don’t think there’s that much difference between Deakin and Western overall (except the distance maybe). You can’t go wrong with either.
Ohh ok oops sorry I meant uts or deakin

quickoats

HSC
I'm not from syd haha so idk between deakin or uts
Probably go to the one that's in your state. Since UTS is in the city rent might be quite expensive and no point in moving interstate for a Biomed degree you can do closer to home.

t0234

HSC
N/A
Probably go to the one that's in your state. Since UTS is in the city rent might be quite expensive and no point in moving interstate for a Biomed degree you can do closer to home.
Uts is in my state but yeah the rent is expensive there. Thanks for your help

quickoats

HSC
Uts is in my state but yeah the rent is expensive there. Thanks for your help
Wait if you’re from NSW then Deakin might not be the best option because of the whole borders situation. Maybe write a (long ish) post explaining like what you want where you’re from etc and the friendly people on here can give some recommendations. A bit hard to piece together the right advice for you when we don’t really know the whole story.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)