Uniersity Of Newcastle Accommodation offers (1 Viewer)

kittycat552

Hey, i was just wondering when accommodation applicants for U of New. are informed of whether they secured accommodation for 2005?

CHEERS

kittycat552

i'm hoping maybe it comes a few days after the offer letters arrive... have u got ur main round offer letter yet! i fucking haven't

Bob.J

ZoOm
HSC
i emailed kaye mears about accommodation, she said the accommodation offers start to come out from now. If we don't hear anything in a few days or so we should call up edwards hall.

kittycat552

i don't mean your offer from the net... i got that.

i mean the official letter in the post

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
they let you know after main round. i only know because im already at uni so i found out i was accepted early december

kittycat552

finally got my main round offer letter today ... phew, was thinking they'd forgotten LOL.

anyhoot, i was just wondering if you get accepted into accommodation, when do you move in - orientation week or when the official uni year starts around the 27th feb. i have nfi

TA

Bob.J

ZoOm
HSC
cool
i got called today by some guy at edwards hall. Got an offer for 2005! oh yeah
I start on 21st feb so i'll prob move in 19th. I think they let you move in within a week before uni starts.

Bob

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
feb 12 is the date for moving inot edwards hall

Bob.J

ZoOm
HSC
mrbassman said:
feb 12 is the date for moving inot edwards hall
do you have to? or that's pretty much when they start charging u for accommodation

oh i see, they charge the $$ weekly so might as well charge you for the whole week before uni starts :-\

Bob.J

ZoOm
HSC
right!
thanks clive
how will I go about meeting people?? I'll be staying at edwards hall and I know absolutely no one heh

clive

evilc
HSC
N/A
Bob.J said:
right!
thanks clive
how will I go about meeting people?? I'll be staying at edwards hall and I know absolutely no one heh
Don't worry about not knowing people, I'm guessing that 95% of the new students living on campus won't know anyone else before they arrive and are keen to get to know new people. There are functions every night / day of o-week at the colleges which are designed to help you get to know fellow residents.

artemis122

HSC
Im so worried that i wont get accepted into Edwards Hall, i havent heard anythin yet.....oh well fingers crossed

countrydude

hmmmmm
HSC
N/A
Bob.J said:
right!
thanks clive
that makes 2 of us mate lol, btw is that ur car?

hopefully i get in to edwards....oh and wen does o week start? is it like a week be4 uni starts?

em_516

bludging..
HSC
countrydude said:
that makes 2 of us mate lol, btw is that ur car?

hopefully i get in to edwards....oh and wen does o week start? is it like a week be4 uni starts?
14th of jan..and yes it is a week before uni starts..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)