Unikey and email password (1 Viewer)

Meeper

HSC
Does anyone know at which point your Confirmation of Enrolment will arrive (not Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment) with your Unikey details?

Also, my student email cannot be accessed as I do not have a password for it. When will this be clarified?

Cheers!

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
Have you been given a student ID number/uni key yet (which looks like you have) eg for Jane ABC her username/log in for the Admin and Blackboard site would be jabc1234? That password is usually the same password for your email which is followed by "uni dot sydney dot edu dot au".

EDIT: As for your confirmation ~ I wouldn't know because they brought in a whole new process of enrolling... when we enrolled in person everything was done on the day and confirmed on the day. If you mean the HECs-liability and units you are enrolled to for the semester confirmation letter you are usually emailed it or you can review it on the Sydney Student website.

EDIT EDIT:
Log into the Student Admin (MyUni) and go through the email link there and see if it works.

Last edited:

engineering

HSC
N/A

Meeper

HSC
Hey Passion and Engineering,

I have been provided with both a uni email and unikey (which can be seen by logging into my student portal via a student ID number rather than unikey). However, neither password/supplementary details have been emailed to me. I have confirmed my units of study, submitted by student ID photo and other necessary details.

However, I have dispatched an email towards the enrolment support team and hopefully all will be well!

Cheers

engineering

HSC
N/A
???

If you have been sent your unikey details then that is all you need. If you say you haven't got your password, then how did you use your unikey and (allegedly non existent) password to log on and pick your units of study?

One possible issue - how are you checking your email?

If You are accessing something at http://outlook.com it is not your Sydney Uni email. Please do not use that address. Sydney Uni email can be accessed either directly via https://outlook.com/uni.sydney.edu.au (or through direct links at myuni)

Meeper

HSC
Hi Engineering

I'm using a student ID beginning with 4500 to log on to the student portal. It was provided to me during the initial stages of my application.

Meeper

HSC
Thanks all, all is well now. I called up the university and got things sorted out.

Cheers!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)