unikey p/w doesn't work (1 Viewer)

cerys

because i can.
HSC
I just enrolled yesterday and the unikey password that was assigned to me on the unikey account details paper doesn't work (no matter how many times I try, it keeps saying that I had input the wrong password) :/

Just checking, but would my account be 'activated' at this time? Or is this just an isolated problem and I should call up the number to be sent a new password?

study-freak

Bored of
HSC

rx34

HSC
Fuck, I am super pissed off. My email account still does not work despite resynchronizing and setting the password as USDD/MM/YY. I'll wait till tomorrow and then I'll ring them.

EDIT: OMG after trying literally 90 times (today and yesterday), the thing finally worked. I used USDD/MM/YY as the password. It's really weird that it suddenly worked, because I used that password combination all day yesterday and it did not work for the life of me.

Last edited:

study-freak

Bored of
HSC
Fuck, I am super pissed off. My email account still does not work despite resynchronizing and setting the password as USDD/MM/YY. I'll wait till tomorrow and then I'll ring them.

EDIT: OMG after trying literally 90 times (today and yesterday), the thing finally worked. I used USDD/MM/YY as the password. It's really weird that it suddenly worked, because I used that password combination all day yesterday and it did not work for the life of me.
Yeah same here!
Mine didn't work for like 40 times (a bit better than yours) and it worked when I tried again some hours later. It's quite annoying

rx34

HSC
Honestly, I don't get why USyd outsourced the student email accounts to Microsoft Outlook. They should have outsourced it to Gmail instead. Outlook is horrible, I absolutely detest it. I have forwarded all my USyd emails to my gmail account now.

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
Honestly, I don't get why USyd outsourced the student email accounts to Microsoft Outlook. They should have outsourced it to Gmail instead. Outlook is horrible, I absolutely detest it. I have forwarded all my USyd emails to my gmail account now.
Something to do with this term in GMail.

Google Terms of Service said:
By submitting, posting or displaying the content you give Google a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive licence to reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute any Content which you submit, post or display on or through, the Services.

cerys

because i can.
HSC
Thanks! The USDD/MM/YY as p/w worked!

I had read that thread earlier but thought it was for the uni email not unikey and didn't bother to try D: (Okay, well I did but I had hastily quit the window and instead of inputting "YY" I put "YYYY".)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)