Union or League? Larkham or Johns? (1 Viewer)

Union/League?Larkham/Johns?

• Total voters

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
If you want to compare, Johns Vs Spencer is probaly the closest. Their kicking games are very similiar, but Spencer probaly splits the defense a bit more.

emjayz

HSC
N/A
Poon-Tang said:
Personally i believe union is a far greater sport cos its an actual contest for the ball every time you go into a takle, its not just try and punch a hole in the defence everytime you get the ball and on the fith takle kick it down to the other try-line.

But what do you people think about it? whats your personal opinion on each sport and basically which one do you like better?

On a second note who do you think is the greater player for each sport Stephen Larkham or Andrew Johns?
Personally I prefer Larkham but only because he's so freakish on the field and splits the defence like no other. That and i have met the guy a few times and lets not forget that drop-goal he slotted from 45metres out to win the world-cup semi-final.
i agree!!! union is so much better and far more exciting to watch and Larkham is a better player than Johns.

disco

HSC
copious said:
I enjoy both codes, as I'm an avid fan of the hurricanes, all blacks and the warriors. I enjoy watching a sublimely executed setplay by Daniel Carter or Carlos Spencer

At times I'd rather watch union, especially if i get to see a sweeping 90m try going through the hands of carter, umanga, rokokoko and howlett, but i'd probaly rather play league.

As with Johns Vs Larkham, they are different players who do different things for their teams. A more closer comparison would probaly be Lockyer vs Larkham.
I agree with these things u said!! i am the biggest all blacks and warriors fan, and i also luv the Hurricanes (although u might not). Daniel Carter has such a huge impact on the crusaders (my team). Spencer (apart from Larkham) is just the best fly-half/first five- eight!!

and the the rest i agree wit u completely!! but union gets my vote. I reckon that its a much faster, more exciting game to watch. Anything can happen when ur watching union.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)