UNI's Starting And I Don't Want To Go (2 Viewers)

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
natstar said:
Yeah college is maddness. Especially O Week
Whats college....? and theres a O-week? i thought it was like, 3days

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
i cant be bothered anymore
ive got my own routine of work..sleep..going out..bludging around and gym
i cant be bothered changing ..and studying again...

matt#1

HSC
N/A
erock said:
Is it a bad sign that uni is about to start and i dont want to go or is that quite normal for most people about to start uni for the first time?

Its kinda like im over it before it even begins ....

Shame on me lol
Your probably just nervous like I was before starting my first year...this is completely normal.

My advice is to give uni a try, and you never know...you might actually like it. If you do eventually decide that your not ready, you can always defer.

charmed_cuties

Bubblegum girl
HSC
dark`secrets said:
meh perhaps you should decline our offers to go out!

anyways personally the hype of going to uni has disappeared! x___X
i mean staying at home most of the time is getting really boring and i'm getting into the routine of sleeping in a lot which isn't good cos i now sleep for at least 10 hrs plus!

Its not so much the hype just the fact that u wanna get into a betta and interesting routine day to day thats all!

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
or even, just a routine. period. Im a control freak who likes to HAVE things to do and complete and places to GO at SET times, so i cant wait for uni to rein me back in and give me some structure to my day, even if it's gonna bury me in work and essays....

Edit: I may have to swallow my words in a months time but we'll see how things go =)

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Sarah168 said:
I know uni is hard work (and LOTS of it lol) but right now, im feeling restless, bored and unproductive. I hate that feeling. Even though the HSC was tough with lots of work (yeah yeah nothing compared to uni etc) ,I enjoyed being kept busy with tasks to complete.
same here. been doing nothing for a couple months now and REALLY looking forward to starting uni already >.<

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
It will be nice to get back into the normal study routine again. I think I've had enough sleep since october to make up for a whole year, lol. hehe, hopefully i've learnt from last year and i won't leave things til the last minute again :p

roger321

HSC
N/A
chookyn said:
for the first few weeks anyhow :rolleyes:

:edit: you must be working pretty hard now to be looking forward to uni!
heh.. i work 6 days a week with like at least 10 hr days... o_0
at least its slightly better now that i have only one job... ;p

erock

HSC
i wonder if they have ani-procrastination drugs

I wonder if they make anti-procrastination drugs or anything of that thing ... lol that would be handy

kow_dude

HSC
Uni should be FUN (hope so anyway). I've been dying from boredom for the last 3 months... give me something to study!!!

= Jennifer =

HSC
i am looking forward to the whole idea of learning new stuff that interests me and meeting new people. Athough,so far uws administration has turned me off completely so i have mixed feelings

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
= Jennifer = said:
i am looking forward to the whole idea of learning new stuff that interests me and meeting new people.
ditto. admin's been ok with me so far.

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
university study is much much better than 9-5 full time work. Enjoy your time at uni :)

kow_dude

HSC
= Jennifer = said:
i am looking forward to the whole idea of learning new stuff that interests me and meeting new people. Athough,so far uws administration has turned me off completely so i have mixed feelings
I have a friend who's pissed about uws enrolment system, including change of units confusion and a faulty travel pass.

happy cup

has left BOS :)
HSC
N/A
it's so boring staying at home, i feel like i'm not doing anything useful but i'm scared to start uni too and sometimes i don't want to go. i'm dreading the amount of work i'll need to do, it sounds like so much :(

kow_dude

HSC
happy cup said:
i'm dreading the amount of work i'll need to do, it sounds like so much :(
...But unlike high school, we have sports clubs and other social activities to keep the stress off.

prima_donna

HSC
happy cup said:
it's so boring staying at home, i feel like i'm not doing anything useful but i'm scared to start uni too and sometimes i don't want to go. i'm dreading the amount of work i'll need to do, it sounds like so much :(
There's nothing to be scared of. Last year I was so excited for uni that I packed my lunch the night before and even picked out my outfit. It didn't really live up to the my expectations though because everyone is so mature there and you can't muck around and be a kid. I thought it would be just like high school, but sadly it's not. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)