Units of Study (1 Viewer)

daveisb

HSC
Hi guys, I was just wondering if anyone could help me with my units of study. I'm enrolling on Monday for Arts / Law and i'm kind of confused about it. Like, how many units do I take from each? 12?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers!

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
Take a look in the handbook. Towards the back (page 242 of the Arts handbook) is information about the BA/LLB.

In first semester you take Foundations of Law and Legal Research I, in second semester you take Torts. The rest of your course is Arts subjects.

daveisb

HSC
Thanks very much for the help Triangulum. I've just had a look and I think i'm going to do Psychology, History and a language study of some sort.

Cheers!

Quintin

HSC
you take 3 arts units first sem (assuming you dont want to overload - if you do you take 4) then one law subject being Foundations of Law. Same secon sem, except torts rather than foundations. Note the prerequesites, and also what is allowable to do within the major that you chose.

lovethehsc

HSC
N/A
Triangulum said:
Take a look in the handbook. Towards the back (page 242 of the Arts handbook) is information about the BA/LLB.

In first semester you take Foundations of Law and Legal Research I, in second semester you take Torts. The rest of your course is Arts subjects.
HAHAHA even though you do a straight BA at the moment, you REALLY want to be in the know with the law degree hey?

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
lovethehsc said:
HAHAHA even though you do a straight BA at the moment, you REALLY want to be in the know with the law degree hey?
What a stupid comment:confused: So what if someone knows about a degree they are not studying.

FYI he wants to do an LLB afterwards.

Edit: And nice grave digging, you really must be bored.

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
velox said:
What a stupid comment:confused: So what if someone knows about a degree they are not studying.

i agree
quit acting so hardcore - it's pathetic

Rorix

HSC
lovethehsc said:
You dug up a 11 month old post to make fun of a guy? When your username is "lovethehsc" as well?

lovethehsc

HSC
N/A
velox said:

I know that is what he wants to do, so i was poking fun at him because of that. Others who are stuck doing arts degrees when they have far more ambitious aims have to weather this storm of criticism as well. However in this case i know Triangulum is a great fellow and would most likely succeed in his goal, but you take personal offence to it? (you should try asking triangulum, since you seem to know everything that he wants to do, if he required your defence) You are quite thin-skinned and very rash in your comments.

You must seriously be bored in trying to make yourself appear authoritative on the internet, as though you are in the know "FYI he wants to do..." lol.

Also ahen you are far too easily angered, let's hope doing psychology will calm you down.

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
? I dont do anything related to pscyhology.

I think your type of humour is not shared by anyone else here. I didnt take personal offence to it either. I think you need to rethink your posts before you actually post them.

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
lovethehsc said:
I know that is what he wants to do, so i was poking fun at him because of that. Others who are stuck doing arts degrees when they have far more ambitious aims have to weather this storm of criticism as well. However in this case i know Triangulum is a great fellow and would most likely succeed in his goal, but you take personal offence to it? (you should try asking triangulum, since you seem to know everything that he wants to do, if he required your defence) You are quite thin-skinned and very rash in your comments.

You must seriously be bored in trying to make yourself appear authoritative on the internet, as though you are in the know "FYI he wants to do..." lol.

Also ahen you are far too easily angered, let's hope doing psychology will calm you down.
also lovethehsc let's hope a bus runs you down so no one has to read any of your pointless posts again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)