"Unkind Cut" media watch (1 Viewer)

transcendent

HSC
N/A
yeah we can. i believe society is stupid. it makes me feel better that i am far more superior than the average person.

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
well as soon as i saw the promo i knew it was going to be some dodgy stuff, but dont just take moral high ground over these people just because of this. this is entertainment, not factual reporting, and in entertainment, you dont let the truth get in the way of a good story.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
weird thats slightly of as well, as the guy who was on today tonights was talking on the radio in the morning, and he was saying somethin similar but no exatctly the same, he said they took it of the context and his producer was angry and so the host recommended mediawatch and thats why it went there, else ABC wouldn't got it. weird..

HotShot

-_-
HSC
tim noohand was the producer just watched the video, ahmed was the guy who called stan and then stand told him to go to mediawatch

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
Phanatical said:
Media Watch itself is one of the most biased shows on TV.
how so? I mean, give us an example of it's bias. We all know that TT and ACA are full of crap, this has been fairly well proven, but attacking Media Watch? I mean they're the ones who go after EVERYONE, even the abc fro dodge reporting

walrusbear

HSC
gerhard said:
you can't blame people for believing though. when i first saw it i thought 'oh today tonight has managed to find some random muslim youths that dont represent the majority at all'. But this wasnt even true. Although we should expect people to go in with a critical eye to whatever theyre told, you cannot expect them to be able to tell what is truth and what is lies. the media has an obligation to deliver the truth, you can't blame people for believing what theyre told. You have to blame the people who are telling the lies.
that is bollocks
ignorance shouldn't be acceptable

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
The irony of this story is that it's more than likely preaching to the converted. How many people who watch Media Watch would also take Today Tonight seriously? Not many I expect. The story's scandalous, but Today Tonight's a pretty easy target.

F

futile_blather

Benny_ said:
The irony of this story is that it's more than likely preaching to the converted. How many people who watch Media Watch would also take Today Tonight seriously? Not many I expect. The story's scandalous, but Today Tonight's a pretty easy target.
Today tonight is a comedy to those who think, a tragedy to those that feel.

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
This reminds me of the simpsons episode where Homer is accused of sexual assault and he goes on that tv show called "Rock bottom", its almost exactly the same thing here.

"Listen to the music, he's evil"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)